[3.24] 41+ million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

https://pastebin.com/dQzqhmT2

Thanks for the help, imm getting close to most of the items, and finding alternatives to items.

However, per my poe build above, my effective dps is only 2.1million.

2 questions.

Am I setting up pob wrong or is this really my effective DPS?

Next, what item/gems/etc can help me benefit in the next highest dps boost?
"
Nyghthawk wrote:

Thanks for the help, imm getting close to most of the items, and finding alternatives to items.

2 questions.

You need to set the count for Poisonous Concoction to 10 (as you have Awakened GMP = 10 projectiles). That will show that you actually have ~25 million DPS.

Next you need to get +1 chaos/dex skills on your amulet, and Forbidden Flesh/Flame Jewels with Avatar of Slaughter - these jewels are really cheap now. You should try to improve your belt as well (+chaos damage).

Finally, get a Sanctified Relic and slam Resolute Technique on it (see main post). You might want to get a different enchant on your boots after that, as your current enchant will be useless to you.

Do all that and you'll be looking pretty good.
Last edited by t0lkien on Feb 15, 2023, 7:51:50 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:
"
Nyghthawk wrote:

2 questions.

You need to set the count for Poisonous Concoction to 10 (as you have Awakened GMP = 10 projectiles). That will show that you actually have ~25 million DPS.

Next you need to get +1 chaos/dex skills on your amulet, and Forbidden Flesh/Flame Jewels with Avatar of Slaughter - these jewels are really cheap now. You should try to improve your belt as well (+chaos damage).

Finally, get a Sanctified Relic and slam Resolute Technique on it (see main post). You might want to get a different enchant on your boots after that, as your current enchant will be useless to you.

Thanks for this, so you basically verified, that I am in "good" standing. The gems were my next items.

I am in standard, so those gems are NOT that cheap, and I cannot get that Sanctified Relic yet (if at all).

I have made my priority list thanks to you. Thank you for clarifying the damage from my build, I thought it was doing quite a bit of damage, but I am new to all of this including POB so I wasn't sure. Thank you again for all your help and continued replies in this thread!
"
Nyghthawk wrote:
"
t0lkien wrote:
"
Nyghthawk wrote:

2 questions.

Thanks for this, so you basically verified, that I am in "good" standing. The gems were my next items.

I am in standard, so those gems are NOT that cheap, and I cannot get that Sanctified Relic yet (if at all).

I have made my priority list thanks to you. Thank you for clarifying the damage from my build, I thought it was doing quite a bit of damage, but I am new to all of this including POB so I wasn't sure. Thank you again for all your help and continued replies in this thread!

Without a sanctified relic with resolute, you can still get your chance to hit to 100% (and ~ 93/94 on evasive). I dropped a couple of the flask nodes and just lived with "near" 100% flask uptime until I had the sanctified relic. 2 nodes at Druidic Rite, and one frenzy charge duration node (as I still only have 8 charges, no need), and the 5% life node up top. That gave me 4 points back

That allows you to take the Acuity node, and the accuracy mastery choice if you need (all depends how close you are to 100% chance to hit). Crit chance is not very high (10%-ish?), but crits produce a +50% poison dmg from that hit iirc, which should make up for ~3% loss of chance to hit (if my math is correct). If your timeless jewel also gives you a something good on Acuity like mine, all in all not a bad trade. My watchers also has a +atk speed while affected by precision, and was able to fit precision in due to near max roll of herald of agony reservation on the ring. So, without resolute I am 12% crit chance and 100% chance to hit... 96% on evasive. I feel its a pretty good trade unless I am missing something. I may even change it up to use this going forward until I get 10 frenzies. Sanctified Relic can then get something like Lethe Shade which is a HUGE help for uber boss fights.

any thoughts t0lkien? I know this may not be needed nor feasible with 10 frenzy, but a +1 frenzy nostalgia ring has not shown up in trade for weeks :(
By the way, here is my search filter for that ring (either buff effect or reservation): https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/g5w2yRjsQ Even a filter that allows agony crawler dmg stat on the ring with a +1 frenzy is not there
Last edited by Vandit49 on Feb 15, 2023, 6:51:50 PM
Hello, thanks for the build

What would be the changes with a mageblood ?
"
KalZar90 wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build

What would be the changes with a mageblood ?

So... here's the weird thing. Because we get permanent flasks this league, we don't need a Mageblood. I'm sure you could put together a version of the build that uses a Mageblood, but because we get so much out of unique flasks, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be any better (and might actually be significantly worse).
I think I have around 16M DPS with this build but not sure I have the configuration setup correct (I did compare it to the reference POB). It might be more or less. I do have an AOE of 22 with jewels (can't afford the helmet enchant)

Can someone confirm my DPS calculation are correct. I'm going cross-eyed checking it - https://pastebin.com/DwEb3ryH

What else can I do to improve DPS further - the 2 forbidden jewels are obvious - but they only seem to boost by around 2M (which is still great but doesn't get me into the 20M+ range). The enchant on the helmet might also help but doesn't seem a big jump in POB calculations.

Also - is Avatar of the Slaughter still with us. In trade there is no Avatar of Slaughter when I set up a search (Slaughter is there so maybe that's it).
"
BowWizard wrote:
I think I have around 16M DPS with this build but not sure I have the configuration setup correct (I did compare it to the reference POB). It might be more or less. I do have an AOE of 22 with jewels (can't afford the helmet enchant)

Can someone confirm my DPS calculation are correct. I'm going cross-eyed checking it - https://pastebin.com/DwEb3ryH

What else can I do to improve DPS further - the 2 forbidden jewels are obvious - but they only seem to boost by around 2M (which is still great but doesn't get me into the 20M+ range). The enchant on the helmet might also help but doesn't seem a big jump in POB calculations.

Also - is Avatar of the Slaughter still with us. In trade there is no Avatar of Slaughter when I set up a search (Slaughter is there so maybe that's it).

You can search for avatar of the slaughter specifically, took me a bit to figure out the search for it (here is an example search https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/Yq58eqkIY)

After putting in the jewel, you need to add the stat "Allocates # if you have matching modifier on Forbidden Flesh" or vise versa. Then RIGHT next to that after you click that, is a "any" box, change that to avatar of the slaughter.
"
Nyghthawk wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:

You can search for avatar of the slaughter specifically, took me a bit to figure out the search for it (here is an example search https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/Yq58eqkIY)

After putting in the jewel, you need to add the stat "Allocates # if you have matching modifier on Forbidden Flesh" or vise versa. Then RIGHT next to that after you click that, is a "any" box, change that to avatar of the slaughter.

Ah thanks for that. I know what I was doing wrong now. I was using the enchant (which you typically have to use for a cluster jewel). I can see them now (and they are still freaking expensive in Standard so I won't be getting them any time soon, at least not the crimson one).

Anyone care to comment on my existing dps in the POB. Is it correct or is it too low/too high ?
Last edited by BowWizard on Feb 20, 2023, 4:12:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info