[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
KonaLuvsPOE wrote:
How are you generating brutal / endurance charges?

Brutal charges from other belt.
If u play with magnate u can get endurance charges only.
Best way is 3x Grand spectrum combo.
1x minimum frenzy (+20div)
1x minimum endurance (+10div)
1x avoid elemental ailment (1div?)
"
ILYILY wrote:
"
KonaLuvsPOE wrote:
How are you generating brutal / endurance charges?

Brutal charges from other belt.
If u play with magnate u can get endurance charges only.
Best way is 3x Grand spectrum combo.
1x minimum frenzy (+20div)
1x minimum endurance (+10div)
1x avoid elemental ailment (1div?)

Ah yea. After I wrote the comment I figured it out but forgot to remove. Thank you kindly for the reply. Went with
and then the combo you suggested (yay for headhunter div card gamble through Harvest)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Oct 3, 2022, 3:15:42 PM
Thank you for build guide! Very impressive.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 8, 2022, 11:09:04 AM
"
ILYILY wrote:
I tied to minmax this build without mageblood. This is what I've made:

3rd dps on ninja with huge better defensive than other content creators.
2.5mil in pob calculation is arround +45mil overall (im using multiple totems support so still got 6 of them not 4).

Next goal is to fit in spell suppression. To keep that damage we need Mageblood to have zero problem with resistances, than its easy way to make it 100% :)

Thats my pob:
https://pastebin.com/bgeUjsq8

There is a lot of space to upgrade it a bit, like jewel, better boots/gloves/maaaybe shield. I think max what we can get is 50mil dps with 100% spell suppression and arround 35k armour :)

If u need help with crafting - hit here up! I can help aswel :)

E: no more at ninja since im not 99 lvl :P

Any tips on a good alternative to the skin of the lord keystone? Getting one with the needed keystone and the right colors is just a pain to get.
Does this build chill as well as apply Brittle if we don't have the secrets of suffering implicit on the weapon? I was thinking I could add brittle ground to the boots implicits (2% brittle).

I have this Heatshiver Helmet which I think would be decent for this build, but only if we chill. my theory craft POB shows a 94% chance to freeze which would be an enormous DPS boost with Heatshiver but I don't know how viable that really is since the freeze duration is so short.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 8, 2022, 3:20:35 PM
Thinking about starting this build for league start testing purposes. Are the pobs and build guide up to date? Sorry not on my pc so can't check pob community fork.

Thanks.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Oct 8, 2022, 12:37:04 PM
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:
I tied to minmax this build without mageblood. This is what I've made:

3rd dps on ninja with huge better defensive than other content creators.
2.5mil in pob calculation is arround +45mil overall (im using multiple totems support so still got 6 of them not 4).

Next goal is to fit in spell suppression. To keep that damage we need Mageblood to have zero problem with resistances, than its easy way to make it 100% :)

Thats my pob:
https://pastebin.com/bgeUjsq8

There is a lot of space to upgrade it a bit, like jewel, better boots/gloves/maaaybe shield. I think max what we can get is 50mil dps with 100% spell suppression and arround 35k armour :)

If u need help with crafting - hit here up! I can help aswel :)

E: no more at ninja since im not 99 lvl :P

Any tips on a good alternative to the skin of the lord keystone? Getting one with the needed keystone and the right colors is just a pain to get.

Look for Unwavering Stance or Ancestral Bond. If not those, just grab something that does not brick the build.
This look like a lot of fun to play. I followed Pohx' great RF inquisitor guide and it has been great as a new player. After watching Mathil1 on twitch streaming a Shockwave totem play this might be me.

Would it be possible to transition from my current RF inq into a build like this instead? Would that make sense and could a new player do it? ^^ Thanks for this guide!
"
mcbirdsong wrote:
This look like a lot of fun to play. I followed Pohx' great RF inquisitor guide and it has been great as a new player. After watching Mathil1 on twitch streaming a Shockwave totem play this might be me.

Would it be possible to transition from my current RF inq into a build like this instead? Would that make sense and could a new player do it? ^^ Thanks for this guide!

Unfortunately the league is kind of dead so there's only ever a couple of people online at any given time selling the divergent version. And since they saw the Mathil video they've decided to price them at 10D plus, often for just 19/13 corrupted gems!
"
"
mcbirdsong wrote:

Unfortunately the league is kind of dead so there's only ever a couple of people online at any given time selling the divergent version. And since they saw the Mathil video they've decided to price them at 10D plus, often for just 19/13 corrupted gems!

I just picked this up for 7 div. You can get similar for 8 Div right now.

edit: I gave it 20% quality and corrupted it so I could start using it and got this:

good enough considering the state of the league and the unlikely chance I could ever get a 21/20
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 10, 2022, 10:07:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info