[3.19] Cheapbunny's Energy Blade Spectral Helix Assassin | Sublime Vision

Updated to 3.19 - Lake of Kalandra League
Spell Suppression on gear has been nerfed in 3.19, need to get Spell Suppression implicit on glove to max out. Slight change to skill tree, critical strike chance against shocked enemy has been moved out of lightning mastery.

Build Thought
Spoiler

Sublime Vision is a new jewel introduced in 3.18, dropped from Uber Shaper. I find the discipline variant very interesting, and wanted to make a build with it.

Why Assassin/Energy Blade?
The jewel gives extra Energy Shield and power charges, Assassin/Energy Blade allow more damage scaling with power charges and Energy Shield.

Using Precursor Emblem, Tranquility and Crown of Eyes, the build could double dip the damage gains from Energy Shield and power charges.

Why Spectral Helix?
Lightning strike would probably be a better skill, but it is too meta, I do not want to play it. I find Spectral Helix has a good balance between clear and single target and Energy Blade looks cool on Spectral Helix.

Videos
Spoiler

Skill Tree (PoB)
Spoiler

Kill all bandits.

16 Aug 2022 - [POE 3.19] 97 lvl skill tree (Latest)
https://pastebin.com/1YqwrhtH

11 Jun 2022 - [POE 3.18] 96 lvl skill tree
https://pastebin.com/7ivK3FJ2

Leveling
Spoiler

Level with Spectral Helix starting from act 1, use any melee weapon with flat elemental damage before you get Energy Blade in act 3, prioritizing Energy Shield on gears.

Start using Energy Blade in act 3, and constantly upgrade Energy Shield on gears throughout the campaign, and no need to worry of upgrading weapon anymore.

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Unstable Infusion -> Deadly Infusion -> Ambush and Assassinate -> Opportunistic

Pantheon
Spoiler

Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Abberath

Gears
Spoiler

Weapon
Spoiler

Shield
Spoiler

Early/Mid Game
ES/Resis Rare Shield

End Game

Helmet
Spoiler

Early Game
Enery Shield/Life/Resis Rare Helmet

Mid/End Game

Enchantment : Energy Blades have 15 increased Attack Speed
(Get +1 maximum power charge corrupte implicit (together with enchant) if you can afford, but the enchant is more important)

Body Armour
Spoiler

Early Game
ES/Life/Resis Rare Body Armour

Mid/End Game
ES/Evasion/Spell Suppress/Resis Rare Body Armour

(Eldritch Implicit : Gain Frenzy charge every 11 seconds or less)

Note : Spell Suppression on gear has been nerfed in 3.19, need to get Spell Suppression implicit on gloves to max out

Gloves
Spoiler

Early Game
ES/Life/Resis Rare Gloves

Mid/End Game
ES/Evasion/Spell Suppress/Resis Rare Gloves

(Searing Exarch Implicit : Chance to intimidate on hit)
(Eater of World Implicit : Chance to Suppress Spell Damage)

Note : Spell Suppression on gear has been nerfed in 3.19, need to get Spell Suppression implicit on gloves to max out

Boots
Spoiler

Early Game
Movement Speed/ES/Resis Rare Boots

Mid/End Game
Movement Speed/Evasion/Spell Suppress/Resis Rare Boots

(Eldritch Implicit : Increased action speed)

Belt
Spoiler

Early Game
ES/Life/Resis Rare Belts

Mid/End Game

(Quality : Elemental Damage)

Amulet
Spoiler

Early Game
Life/Resis Rare Amulets

Mid/End Game
ES/Life/Critical Multiplier/Resis Rare Amulets

(Anointment : Tranquility)

Rings
Spoiler

Early Game
Life/ES/Weapon Elemental Damage Rare Rings

Mid/End Game

(6% Energy Shield per power charge)

Super End Game
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Unique Jewel

(Slot in specific jewel socket, refers to POB)

(Slot in specific jewel socket, refers to POB)

Flasks
Spoiler

Gem Link
Spoiler

6L Spectral Helix (Body Armour)
Spoiler

4L Energy Blade/Assassin Mark
Spoiler

4L Storm Brand
Spoiler

3L Steelskin
Spoiler

2L Whirling Blade
Spoiler

1L Skill Gems and Auras
Spoiler

My other build guide
Spoiler

Double Unleash Summon Raging Spirit Popcorn Necromancer
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3278670

Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3301537

Rupturing Bleed Summon Reaper Pathfinder
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3306752
Last edited by cheapbunny on Sep 5, 2022, 8:37:15 PM
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2022, 7:26:35 PM
Update

16 Aug 2022
- Updated passive tree 3.19
- Spell Suppression on gear has been nerfed in 3.19, need to get Spell Suppression implicit on gloves to max out

16 Aug 2022
- Added Pantheon
- Include all the flasks I used
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 18, 2022, 10:33:19 AM
This build looks super unique and most of the items seems pretty cheap at least for the mid budget version, thanks I'll def be trying it out
"
Cinemaz wrote:
This build looks super unique and most of the items seems pretty cheap at least for the mid budget version, thanks I'll def be trying it out

Hope you'll enjoy, I normally avoid using meta item and skills when making a build.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jun 13, 2022, 3:02:05 AM
what about a leveling tree, I dont know which path to take first
"
orochyssj wrote:
what about a leveling tree, I dont know which path to take first

Aim for lightning damage/elemental dmg in early game, take power charge close to the path after ascend to Assassin. Take energy shield nodes when you have enough energy shield gears and start leveling with Energy Blade. Jewel socket/spell suppression is not important until late game.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jul 21, 2022, 5:50:54 PM
Can this build work without unique jewels? I'm looking for build to play next league, but I play SSF
The build still works without the unique jewels, but you might lose some offensive/defensive power. I do not recommend playing this build in SSF though because it uses quite some number of unique that are not very common.

(Forbidden Flame/Flesh jewel might be changed in next league depends on the Trickster rework.)
Hello. Ty for guide ) I would like to ask you to know if it is possible to try to start the league with him? And will it be updated to 3.19 after patchnote
"
Abadd wrote:
Hello. Ty for guide ) I would like to ask you to know if it is possible to try to start the league with him? And will it be updated to 3.19 after patchnote

You can league start this build, as it does not require specific unique to function. But it wouldn't be best efficiency wise, because some of the end game uniques might not be available or very rare in first week.

I will update the guide once new tree is available. So far only spell suppression change affect this build, might need to take more spell suppression on the tree, but should not be a big problem since we have access to right side of tree.

Trickster rework will potentially change the forbidden jewel as well.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 8, 2022, 5:39:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info