[3.19] Cheapbunny's Energy Blade Spectral Helix Assassin | Sublime Vision

Reserved
Would you be familiar with how PoB calculates dps with energy blades? I've never done an energy blade build before and used your pob link, but it gave 800k dps (which considering your uber vids doesn't look right).

Or if you could share a pob that has it calculating your dps accurately that'd be sick.

Thanks!
"
dholdy wrote:
Would you be familiar with how PoB calculates dps with energy blades? I've never done an energy blade build before and used your pob link, but it gave 800k dps (which considering your uber vids doesn't look right).

Or if you could share a pob that has it calculating your dps accurately that'd be sick.

Thanks!

I've look at the POB too as Energy Blade and Spectral Helix seems to be quite fun to try!

I think the energy blade DPS is calculated correctly, but you have to tweak a little the pastebin default state to see the "true" numbers.

First, if you see 800K, it means that you already activated the flasks, so it's good.
Second, a huge part of Energy Blades and thus your Spectral helix skill DPS comes from energy shield, and it might be an oversight by cheapbunny but Discipline is not activated in the pob link: go to "Skills" -> "Vaal Discipline" and activate Discipline, you're now at 1.1M Dps. That number still seems low, but in the "Configuration" tab, you see that the preset is on "Uber Pinnacle Boss", meaning that it is the DPS on Uber Bosses. Most pob links are given with the "Guardian/Pinnacle Boss" preset (Shaper, Elder, etc, in their non-uber version), and you see that you then reach close to 3.9M DPS.

The fact the DPS increases with energy shield seems to indicate that energy blade dps is correct, as it is the only "link" between energy shield and DPS.
Last edited by Laenel on Aug 12, 2022, 9:03:45 AM
"
dholdy wrote:

Thanks!

I am actually not good at tweaking dps in pob, but I can kill white minotaur in 3 seconds, my dps should be close to 10m with end game gears.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 12, 2022, 12:34:14 PM
I hope no nerf, I will try this next league :).... Nice Build it seems... Thanks in advance...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Aug 15, 2022, 3:38:23 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
I hope no nerf, I will try this next league :).... Nice Build it seems... Thanks in advance...

No change other than one lightning mastery change and need to get spell suppression on glove eldritch implicit to max out spell supp.
Oh sooo good, thanks...
Whats your choice for Phanteons?... Thanks...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Aug 16, 2022, 3:11:19 AM
Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Abberath
Thank you for the build, this will be my league starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info