Upcoming Community Event: BPL 8

oh not again... nty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
sound good ^^.
"
sirgog wrote:
Highly recommend BPL.

Where Gauntlet is the best event that's run with a powergamer audience, BPL is the best event run for veteran players that find Gauntlet to be inaccessible.

The team spirit is great.

Only joined the once and it was good fun!
Thanks for the event but for me it's not interested at all.
No rewards, no reason to join.
Absolutely needless event to waste some streamer time in.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Can we get a community event, its a really forward thinking idea I had. Its called "fix the game"
Are there some rewards? Otherwise don't see a reason to participate.
this is cool and all but....it is waaaay too complex.
i wouldve hoped GGG made the necessary changes to implement such events.
it is also restricted to a very niche part of the whole game community.

But by all means,this will be something to watch at least.....
Leveling in an actual league is a chore enough. We're expected to want to participate in random people's events, that only last a few days, and do it all over again - non-stop - just because? Gauntlets, points, gucci hobo... nothing actually makes this fun.

Honestly, even if we did have an alternate method of leveling, like if Endless Delve was put in in a way that wasn't 100% moronic, I don't think these events would be worth engaging with.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Why adding event when your normal server cant handle capacity during the peak time. This league is almost unplayable with random lag

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info