New Microtransaction: Seething Hideout

what? new? It was released 7day ago
[Removed by Support]
not bad
Indeed. Kinda. Last Friday.
Ew - You want us to support you for this league.. *blinks* Okay
#NeverGoing90
Interesting hideout! I like the new concept - separate areas, lighting shifts and intra-portals.
Haha! Sweet!
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
Another $27 SUPER SMALL MINI hideout

wow such joy
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
as a hideout 10/10

as a boss mechanic 8/10 (players dont know they need to get swallowed)

as a boss mechanic after killing him 3-4 times 0/10. god awful mechanic. the "surprise factor" is already gone replaced by the "i m never running this ever again factor".
[Removed by Support]
cool!
"
exsea wrote:
as a hideout 10/10

as a boss mechanic 8/10 (players dont know they need to get swallowed)

as a boss mechanic after killing him 3-4 times 0/10. god awful mechanic. the "surprise factor" is already gone replaced by the "i m never running this ever again factor".

i like this boss mechanic a lot, but i think hes one of the hardest of the 4, if i were to rank them would be, Exarch,Hunger,Black Star, Eater

The only thing i dont like about his fight is what i think is a bug, when he enter the ground, instantly get out to do some 1-3 attack but he still inside the ground, died a lot of times thinking i could do dmg but when approached i die to the entering ground attack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info