Game Mechanics Q&A

"
KeldonSlayer wrote:
"
rafaelgxs wrote:

3. The new chaos damage taken as light and fire from templar along with the armour that gives 25% of elemental damage taken as chaos dmg... what does happen?? dmg goes to limbo?

4. when you use 2 essense worm rings and get a 160% reservation reduction, what happens? shouldnt there be a cap to reduction? like 90% reduction...

5. does flask charges acumulate on decimals?

3.) I believe the Wiki has the Conversion Order, Only goes in a specific order, and doesn't loop backwards so if the last step is to x -> Chaos that chaos is taken, no further conversion.

4.) A perfect example of this is Vitality Aura has 100% increased reservation Efficiency, it doesn't mean it's free, infact it only cuts the reservation in half. Reservation Efficiency can reach 200% (25% of original Cost) or even more, sadly it's not based on -(% of total cost) as you are thinking.

Also Essence Worms make Reservation more expensive, so 50% from Determination becomes 130% of your total mana (assuming 0% increased efficiency)

5.) I believe it's rounded down, aka decimals get thrown away.

mate i know 100% increase is not free, lol

but you can reach 200, 300,400% increased

but u cant go past 0% on reduction
you already start at 100% base, if u get +100% increase means u get 200% so u will reserve half the cost, 25% instead of 50%

but 2 essence worms gives 160% reduction

100% - 160% = -60%

and right now the way it works is reservation divided by efficiency

so efficiency cant be = 0

thats a math rule

thats why i asked THEM that

wont even coment the other 2..
Would it be possible to add functionality for guilds to get notifications as to who joins different areas first. WITHOUT being in a private league?
- This could be a really awesome community feature if you have a guild with
friends who enjoy trade-league but wants to "compete" with each other.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info