[3.18]Trickster - Black Zenith Winter Orbs CWC Lightning Warp - Speed clear build

intresting build
"
goldengoblin wrote:
intresting build

Thanks !!!
"
hbgod wrote:
"
goldengoblin wrote:
intresting build

Thanks !!!

will there by a follow up gear update and tree?
"
goldengoblin wrote:
"
hbgod wrote:
"
goldengoblin wrote:
intresting build

Thanks !!!

will there by a follow up gear update and tree?

sorry, i'm off league
I'm so unlucky in this league... Even 2 times in a row The Immortal card goes from 5 cards straight to 0 cards, then I sold the gear to continue playing and...
Very interesting build. I put together a basic version and its definitely cheap, minus the boots to get going.

The biggest problem, and the reason why i wont actually play this build is that every time you stop to pick stuff up, you get hit with that 4 second CD. Its probably fine a couple weeks into the league when my loot filter is stricter. But for the first week, ya gotta pick up the little stuff.

Very neat build though, i might take some mechanics from it and integrate it into a min charge stacking heirophant later this league.
"
AdamSanders wrote:
Very interesting build. I put together a basic version and its definitely cheap, minus the boots to get going.

The biggest problem, and the reason why i wont actually play this build is that every time you stop to pick stuff up, you get hit with that 4 second CD. Its probably fine a couple weeks into the league when my loot filter is stricter. But for the first week, ya gotta pick up the little stuff.

Very neat build though, i might take some mechanics from it and integrate it into a min charge stacking heirophant later this league.

Homie, you're bumping a post that's 9 months old, and made by an account that's banned. What are you doing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info