VK : Queue: Submit: ErrorDeviceLost

Hi! I have the same problem! Crashes in 2-3 minutes of gaming with "vk::Queue::submit: ErrorDeviceLost" this error.
Same problem, how long will GGG not try to resolve this?
+1. DirectX has been running horribly for me. Never had everything get so blurry. Switch to Vulkan and things work. But I get this error randomly.
vk error device lost. Happens when i meet new MTX in cities or while trading. If i switch to DX11 my graphics card is not even working. This happened after the 17/1/2024 nvidia driver updates. Is there any staff member that can guide us in what to do in order to fix it ?

Thank you for your time.
Started happening a few days ago. Only happens when trading. Which I do a lot.

Did the usual....update drivers, reinstall even onto another drive verify through steam etc.

Still happens and really without trading it really is now unplayable.

Still no answer to this?
GTX 1080
Win 10
Driver 546.65

usually crash game when i teleport to random player or join to town.

vk::Queue::submit: ErrorDeviceLost

it didnt occure in the previous league
Same Problem here. It started happening yesterday without changing anything in the setuo and now it crashes regularly. Please investigate this, GGG
"
PlanetSmashy wrote:
Same Problem here. It started happening yesterday without changing anything in the setuo and now it crashes regularly. Please investigate this, GGG

same here
Sad to see that GGG has not even tried to look for a solution of this problem involving Vulkan. I just wanted to say that I've also been having crashes on my system, and aside from the usual vk::Queue::submit::ErrorDeviceLost, I've also been getting vk::Device::waitForFences::ErrorDeviceLost. Not that the developers of PoE will ever try to look that up in order to fix it, but maybe the players themselves will someday come up with a solution.
Cheers.

The problem doesn't seem to be from Vulkan. I am using DX12 and it crashes every 2-3 hours, exclusively while trading which is very problematic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info