0.10.6 Patch Notes

Quill rain + lightning thorns.
oh no.
Did anyone managed to get Searing Bond to work with any support skills?

I have tried, Chance to Ignite, Concentrated Effect, Increase Crit Damage, Item Rarity, and all of them don't work :(
On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered
Last edited by tsumetiv on Apr 12, 2013, 1:56:03 AM
Terraces look way better now!

Thanks for all of the hard work, GGG!
Thanks guys, keep up the good work :)
The new Terraces looks fantastic.

Has this been the most content added to PoE in a single week since open beta?
good job :)
Just wanted to say thanks, and keep up the good work!
"
Has this been the most content added to PoE in a single week since open beta?

Don't think so...it's probably the less amount so far?
Sweeping Maid
"
Lionguild wrote:
Can you let us know if Searing totem can crit or not?

every new skill should have this information...

mas totem por favor
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Apr 12, 2013, 5:59:11 AM
"
Chris wrote:
The Lightning Thorns skill, as cast by the Blackguard Mages, now does lightning damage to ranged as well as melee attackers. It does less damage than before. The casters have to be closer to use it and have a reduced chance to cast it.

Oh fucknuggets. I realize this is probably the best way to solve the issue of lightning thorns, but my LA ranger is very very very unhappy about this.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info