[3.18] Dancing Dervish Champ, 2+M dps, very tanky, cheap, my league Starter

thanks man for the answer. And another question about the guard. What things do I want to give him?
Yes you are goddem right, multistrike an ruthless don't work, so i was in red map with a 4 link lul, I'm currenctly using amage on full life and pulverize instead. Elemental focus is more dmg then pulverize, but getting 4blu an 2 red is hard.

I tried AG with low budget gear, he died in harvest. Not sure if is harvest op or the build bad. Spent 6c and quite some time for nothing.

So i decided go get rid of him for now and use life leech for the specters. They don't even seem to take damage for now but i tested only low reds for now.
One positive is that the 3 frenzy an 3 power charges are very consistent.

I can't get elreon veiled yet! Holy shit. So basically what i did was to get rid of wrath and use clarity instead.

This fixes the mana issues completely.

Here is my progress so far:

Got the amulet with int essence since we need int.
Got the helmet with lightning essence, but the best way to craft it is with fossils.
Gloves already colored and 4 sockets on the market are still sold for 1c.
I dropped the rest of the gear.

Look Gazzytv Ag guide on youtube for low budget to high budget, but for now focus on the specters untill i figure AG out. I don't even know if he's playable on low buget in this build.

I feel so squishy, but i don't know really ho to fix it. Capped phys dmg reduction, almost 90% spell suppression still i get tapped in 2/3 hits by essences. I honestly think it's GGG fault and not mine. I can't really do more to get more defences.
Last edited by Snolaz on May 17, 2022, 5:26:27 PM
"
Snolaz wrote:
Yes you are goddem right, multistrike an ruthless don't work, so i was in red map with a 4 link lul, I'm currenctly using amage on full life and pulverize instead. Elemental focus is more dmg then pulverize, but getting 4blu an 2 red is hard.

I tried AG with low budget gear, he died in harvest. Not sure if is harvest op or the build bad. Spent 6c and quite some time for nothing.

So i decided go get rid of him for now and use life leech for the specters. They don't even seem to take damage for now but i tested only low reds for now.
One positive is that the 3 frenzy an 3 power charges are very consistent.

I can't get elreon veiled yet! Holy shit. So basically what i did was to get rid of wrath and use clarity instead.

This fixes the mana issues completely.

Here is my progress so far:

Got the amulet with int essence since we need int.
Got the helmet with lightning essence, but the best way to craft it is with fossils.
Gloves already colored and 4 sockets on the market are still sold for 1c.
I dropped the rest of the gear.

Look Gazzytv Ag guide on youtube for low budget to high budget, but for now focus on the specters untill i figure AG out. I don't even know if he's playable on low buget in this build.

I feel so squishy, but i don't know really ho to fix it. Capped phys dmg reduction, almost 90% spell suppression still i get tapped in 2/3 hits by essences. I honestly think it's GGG fault and not mine. I can't really do more to get more defences.

GGG fucked us with the archnemesis modifiers, all builds are suffering a lot with juiced monsters, don't sweat about it.

I found another issue with the build, the mark on hit setup doesn't work since molten shell isn't an attack and can't proc it. At the moment I'm trying to proc the mark with cast when damage taken but it doesn't feel good, got any suggestions?
Mark on Hit Support is a support gem that triggers the supported Mark Skill when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy with an Attack.

The attack doesn't need to be linked, you can use cyclone or smite. Unless i'm missing something...
Oh I just checked it you are right, my bad I thought it had to be linked like hextouch.
So i was unhappy with how the build performed defensively in t16 maps, it felt way too squishy for confort so i decided to change the build and sacrifice wrath to get determination and have a second layer of defence, evasion.

With this new idea i can achieve 82% evade chance and 80% phys damage reduction and 80% spell suppression. This would be sililar to 70% chance to block spells and attacks and a bunch of armour extra.

I was on the verge of quitting but now the build looks fixed.
I-m still trying to figure out the defences of the minions but i have to say they haven-t died since i bought 2 jewels with minion res.
Soon i-ll try again with AG.

NEW POB

https://pastebin.com/jg6qQb7p

Last edited by Snolaz on May 19, 2022, 8:58:23 AM
"
Snolaz wrote:
So i was unhappy with how the build performed defensively in t16 maps, it felt way too squishy for confort so i decided to change the build and sacrifice wrath to get determination and have a second layer of defence, evasion.

With this new idea i can achieve 82% evade chance and 80% phys damage reduction and 80% spell suppression. This would be sililar to 70% chance to block spells and attacks and a bunch of armour extra.

I was on the verge of quitting but now the build looks fixed.
I-m still trying to figure out the defences of the minions but i have to say they haven-t died since i bought 2 jewels with minion res.
Soon i-ll try again with AG.

NEW POB

https://pastebin.com/jg6qQb7p

Interesting choices, how come you decided to go full fire conversion on Triad's Grip? I kind of liked the ability to chill/freeze (not using Elemental Focus).

Also, doesn't it feel horrible to not have any life regen, since you specced out of Golem's Blood and are using Eternal Youth? For me that's the biggest problem with sustain, especially with so many degens in the game...

Also, also - no more mark on hit? Do you then manually curse?
Last edited by kavsi on May 19, 2022, 10:42:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info