Content Update 3.18.0 -- Path of Exile: Sentinel

"
Minor New Content and Features

Added an audio cue for attempting to drink a Flask that does not have enough Charges.

I have no mana for this.
I have no mana for this.
I have no flask juice for this.
I have no flask juice for this.
I have no mana for this.
I have no mana for this.
I have no mana for this.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Very much liking the direction things are heading with player customization of endgame mapping (Atlas passives, etc) and liking the attention to endgame in general (offering multiple tiers of difficulty, so anyone can approach endgame for a challenge which is suitable for their experience and character strength).

Very much liking the direction of updates to monster mods and wider range of power possessed by magic and rare monsters... with rewards to match.
Last edited by MoonPeace on May 5, 2022, 6:04:33 PM
"
avenema80 wrote:
TLDR

Here's a complete repeat of 3.17 with a new league mechanic and some new bosses that you will never be able to do.

A new league mechanic that results in not much else to do.

Sigh. Where are the more involved leagues like Heist / Harvest / Betrayal?
"
Welcome to the 1 month league where everyone is going to leave after pushing DD once and see that there is nothing else to do.

Of course if you dont know a thing about the game you'll probably end up being bored of doing the same thing.

"
djdias2018 wrote:
this league started DEAD

Like your arguments.

[Removed by Support]

"
McUHU666 wrote:
This is by far the worst patchnotes ever. nothing to discover just roll your typical build through endgame and be done. cant be more boring without skill reworks or balance changes.
Will definitly skip the league or only play a week.

big -10 rating for this

Nothing to discover? did you miss the entire post or something?

"
JohnBregol wrote:
this league really isnt gonna help player retention imo

Complaining before a league starts with 0 arguments,

yikes
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 5, 2022, 6:10:09 PM
New currency items...what a surprise. Will be a skip for me
Last edited by Zottelfisch on May 5, 2022, 6:06:59 PM
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we PLEASE have a nerf to Strike Skills and Melee in General?
I found it way to easy with these builds to own every content in the game...
You literally play for 2 Days and everything is Faceroll!

Casters are WAY harder to play and gear.

Looking at your profile I couldn't find any strike characters and how did you own every content in the game with only 15 challenges?

On topic part - I love these patch notes, very interesting to see no nerfs/buffs for a league!
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
"
Archnemesis modifiers are able to be gained by characters through sources such as Headhunter and Inspired Learning, though you are only able to have one instance of each modifier at any given time.

A nerf to headhunter?

It's not a nerf to headhunter. All they did was consolidate the old modifiers and replaced them with the existing arch-nem modifiers which are powerful. I don't think anyone will see a change using HH in endgame juiced mapping.
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Last edited by KingExodusGG on May 5, 2022, 6:11:43 PM
How about we get elder guardians and shaper guardians maven invitation from kirac. The normal ones we get plenty of same with the feared. Those that are mentioned are the ones that have had 80c selling price in archnemesis.
Ok, I don't care either way, but at the current state of this, you'll have at least 50% of players playing DD.
cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info