[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
klorin2 wrote:
I tried Simulacrum again today and was able to clear all 30 waves. No mageblood, just some changes to the build. I stood still for most of it too! Omniphobia was facetankable and the only deaths I had were from Kosis and his detonate attacks. Sometimes I survive them too with 10% HP. Better use of vaal molten shell and frost shield during his mechanics would do wonders here.

Yes. And when you combinate molten shell with frostshield linked into cast while channeling for 100% uptime their damagereductions stacks, further with the jewel melding of the flesh or elemental damagereductions-flasks against the main-damagetype you can easy facetank 2 wave 30 bosses at once or the maven's memory game with some optimizations to melding of the flesh.
Hello! Thanks for the build, having alot of fun playing this in standard! Have one question, how do I increase my Evasion? 65% with flask atm. Thanks
"
eah96 wrote:
Hello! Thanks for the build, having alot of fun playing this in standard! Have one question, how do I increase my Evasion? 65% with flask atm. Thanks

Hi,you can change your Auls for the evasion one + you can have shield with lvl 23 Grace (or + lvl of socketed gems in the ring) + influence node in the tree etc. I have for example 67% without flasks...
Hello,3 things:

- Currently at pob i'm near 10.4m of dps and i don't know how to reach the near 6m that left, the only thing that can be is changing one red socket to one green in the chest, but i'm not sure that that is 6m.

- Second,if i have triad i need to change unholy might ascendancy for another,what points are the bis for the exchange?

-If someone see anything that i can improve in my build (is public) please tell to me

Thanks to much
Last edited by okiller on Oct 7, 2022, 4:49:55 PM
Idk why but i cant reach 75% spellblock, can anyone tell me what am i missing?
And still working on 100% ailments, just lacking the boots.
Its in standard league, character named MeAndMyRocks.
Thank you for build, I like it!
I have one question - i'm plaing on league, not stadart. Will Melding of the Flesh be usefull (with that league change -4% to max res)?
Hey guys, has anyone tested the despair gem instead of or together with the ring suffix? I've now tried replacing it with ball lightning on the gloves and it doesn't look bad so far.
Hello, thanks for the answer and sorry for slow respond! (Only play weekends)

Changed my Aul's for grace one and got a lvl 23 grace on shield and manage to get to 70% evasion with flask. Still feels like im missing something defense wise, 75/52 block, 86% Max res, 100% aliment, 40k+ armour. Could anyone give me some points on where to improve or if im missing something? Thanks
So, what's going on here guys?

I'd like to test this build but I can't understand which tree with what gear should I combine, all the notes are out of sync with actual item names, the pob contains tons of outdated info and I can't wrap my head around all those walls of text. Any ideas?

UPD: I don't have mageblood and nearly don't have the currency to buy one and I still 92 lvl only

UPD: Ok, all large clusters in the build cost near the mirror in Kalandra since harvest is redone
Last edited by Ignalion on Oct 14, 2022, 2:08:57 AM
"
Ignalion wrote:
So, what's going on here guys?

UPD: I don't have mageblood and nearly don't have the currency to buy one and I still 92 lvl only

UPD: Ok, all large clusters in the build cost near the mirror in Kalandra since harvest is redone

Hi, you can craft all rare items. And mageblood is not needed at all. But it is a fact that there are certainly simpler builds for gear assembly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info