3.17.4 Patch Notes

oh come on. still lag, multithreading still broken. i have tryed both win 7 and win 10. same bs

i quess i7 now is too old now.
fk archnemesis.
I am a mac user and ever since this update my 60fps game has become a 30fps game.
I still have better perf with Vulkan than D12(beta).
Didn't have any issue atm.
Thanks guys, nice update!
At the end of your patch notes...

This >>>> "Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Uhhhhh, ok...We're all ears...??

Thanks for the undocumented Hide Remove-Only Tabs fix.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
"
SuperDrop wrote:
oh come on. still lag, multithreading still broken. i have tryed both win 7 and win 10. same bs

i quess i7 now is too old now.

dont try windows 7, dont multi thread a intel cpu there strength has ALWAYS been single core performance.

have you tryed capping your FPS to 60, so the client doesnt wanna try to burn you cpu with useless back gound things that doesnt improve the game in way on lower end pc?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
xcomputerseu wrote:
Thanks for the undocumented Hide Remove-Only Tabs fix.

it was documented.
"
Simperfît wrote:
I still have better perf with Vulkan than D12(beta).
Didn't have any issue atm.

well if they use the direct storage tech in dx 12 your gpu willl just load things straight form HDD or SSD, insted of gpu>cpu>ram>ssd/hdd it would be gpu>ssd/hdd
odd that now my GPU and vram bars stay maxed while using dx12. getting a new motherboard and cpu in a few days so hopefully that won't be a problem after upgrading
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info