[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

2223hp
forgot i had a progenesis flask
tried swapping out curse immunity for it, still getting clapped by some t16 bosses. what do i need to be able to face tank these days?

https://pobb.in/JaV-f1ZhWAaD
you can try to get spell suppression 100% and get way better EHP.
I have done T17 this way, feel much better than without spell suppression.

but I would go as far as face tanking though, wardloop is not a face tanking build.
Last played Ward Loop during ToTa and I remember as I started getting near max ward rolls in every slot that the tankiness jumped significantly. I'm wondering how much better the build is going to be with the quality changes assuming there aren't nerfs elsewhere.
"
kabooms wrote:
Last played Ward Loop during ToTa and I remember as I started getting near max ward rolls in every slot that the tankiness jumped significantly. I'm wondering how much better the build is going to be with the quality changes assuming there aren't nerfs elsewhere.

Astute observation, yes more ward increases survivability
We know this from 3.16, where it was possible to reach 2k ward. One shots would be extremely rare.
ok, now what? with the news of the update.... will wardloop still be possible?
I think its still possible, but nearly useless. Flask nerf is insane
The Olroth's Resolve Unique Flask now has "85% less Ward during effect" (previously 70%), existing items can be updated with a Divine Orb.
Dead as end game build, you can still clear white t16 maps.

But wait there is a small glimmer of hope with new items and bases.

B..bb..bbbut Mark said Ward Loop will be fine..
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
what about the new belt ? seems insane for gaining ward or am i missing something??
"
rozakk wrote:
what about the new belt ? seems insane for gaining ward or am i missing something??

The belt won´t help - you can´t reliably sustain Olroth without reduced charges used on belt. And it needs rare chest -> no 100% global defense -> less ward than with just Skin.

Also, this line was just nice finishing blow for the build... "Iron Flask now lasts 4 seconds (previously 5)."

Oh well, it was a downward spiral for a few leagues already, and the build didn´t feel that great since alt qual deletion. Still hate seeing my favourite build in any arpg die.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info