[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Hi everyone,

I somehow managed to mess up my build during upgrading and can't find the error. The loop simply won't start. Can someone help me?

Char is KABOOM_TotA in my Profile
Last edited by Kaltenstein on Sep 20, 2023, 1:52:06 PM
easiest to check is in the game,
find the the duration of your skeleton, and cooldown time of your skills,
those two need more or less very close to each other or the same.---by moving your mouse cursor on the skills (skeleton, ice spear or whatever skill you are using), on the skill there is a line of how long the skeleton lasts.
say, one is 0.18s, and the other is 0.20s, it is ok.
but if skeleton lasts only 0.16s, and skills cooldown is 0.20s, then the loop will be off.
the cause is mostly like the dust jewels and skill duration time need adjust to match these two numbers.

"
Kaltenstein wrote:
Hi everyone,

I somehow managed to mess up my build during upgrading and can't find the error. The loop simply won't start. Can someone help me?

Last edited by MALDIms on Sep 20, 2023, 4:04:57 PM
So I am now at the point of trying to move towards using Divergent CWDT and does the quality of the of them matter in the helm? I am assuming it does since it would lower the damage needed to start the loop when using a rare ring.
Last edited by Nguyenpgb on Sep 20, 2023, 8:01:53 PM
Can you use Arakaali's pantheon fully upgraded for this build?
"
Kaltenstein wrote:
Hi everyone,

I’m not sure if it’s the correct answer but I think your CWDT linked to your Forbidden rite needs to be higher level so it can deal more damage to you. I could be wrong but just a thought.
Can i get some help in what i should do next? Here's my pob https://pobb.in/_Fb-BEalbbP
"
MALDIms wrote:
easiest to check is in the game,
find the the duration of your skeleton, and cooldown time of your skills,
those two need more or less very close to each other or the same.---by moving your mouse cursor on the skills (skeleton, ice spear or whatever skill you are using), on the skill there is a line of how long the skeleton lasts.
say, one is 0.18s, and the other is 0.20s, it is ok.
but if skeleton lasts only 0.16s, and skills cooldown is 0.20s, then the loop will be off.
the cause is mostly like the dust jewels and skill duration time need adjust to match these two numbers.

"
Kaltenstein wrote:
Hi everyone,

That was my error. Adjusting the CDR fixed the issue.
Thank you!
So I finally managed to buy all the things I need over the past few days. Unfortunately, I only have a little over 1100 ward during flasks.

I'm actually res capped with cold/lightning, and dying sun caps fire.

But I had to go back to bismuth, as I was missing the two very much needed points in the medium clusters. Without them, the Olroth flask wouldn't have enough duration/charges to reuse automatically after a few cycles (maybe 4).
Now that I've tried it again, it lasts even longer, but it'll eventually do the same thing, after 15 cycles or so, enough to finish a map.
I understand that this wouldn't be a problem if I'm killing mobs to refill the flask, so this is only an issue if I'm looting with nothing else to kill.

Aside from stopping the loop, do I just use more herbalist tattoos for duration? Or should I keep the bismuth, and get one/two of those flask duration jewels?

Need to do some 5ways, as I'm only level 91.

Still have 50d or so, and this is probably my last build for the rest of the league. I can always pick up a Skin of the Lords, then worry about the rest when I get levels. The forbidden gems are out of the question, as those alone are like 40-50 combined.

https://pobb.in/wbhD94uvRF8Z

Don't mind some of the resistance jewels, I can swap some of them out for more damage ones since I have bismuth up. Would like to get a lot more damage though; the 5m (I could be wrong) doesn't feel like enough.
I think I have my damage calculated wrong too.
Last edited by dokterr on Sep 22, 2023, 3:51:34 PM
Alright, picked up a duration gem, so now it looks like I don't have to worry about the Orloth flask running out of charges/duration, and killing me. At least from what I can tell by both being afk with the loop on, and using the calculator.

Also got the flask to 28%, anointed Divine Judgement.

I initially had forbidden right at 20/23, and didn't realize until rereading the OP again, that it wasn't proc'ing because of a combination of things. So I swapped it back to a 1/0 gem.

Aside from levels, and the super expensive stuff. What can I really do to get more damage out of this? Is there a gem swap I should do?

https://pobb.in/F00SZ-8VAmjj
Last edited by dokterr on Sep 22, 2023, 6:49:52 PM
Hi everyone,

I cannot start my loop and I'm truly out of ideas for what could be wrong. After weapon swap, some skills are activated once but even with 2 or 10 swaps the loop won't start. I feel like I tried to follow the 70 div budget guide every step and looked through the FAQ list a bunch of times.

All my cooldown times are 0,21 when I hover the skill gems. The only thing I can think of now is that I need the divergent CWDT in my helm setup but according to the calculator my loop should be working (without MoM).

Question:
- Do I need the full pantheons (brine + garukhan) before the loop will be working?

If anyone can give me a helping hand I will truly appreciate.

IGN: LoopTraning under my profile
https://pobb.in/I4lFFu8JXIJw
Last edited by rektfuckingnub on Sep 23, 2023, 6:08:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info