[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
nathanielngwh wrote:
Hey guys, loving this build a lot. Playing it again this league.
Recently got to buying Crystallised Omniscience and swapped to a 2 cluster jewel setup. Also tried to incorporate the rare ring setup as well.

For some reason, my current loop does not work properly and I am unable to recoup any life at all. It also takes a few weapon swaps to get it started but my life will be permanently stuck at 1 due to no recoup. Could someone see whats wrong with my build? Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nathanielngwh/characters

Well, for life recoup, it would... probably help to have some somewhere:)

as for the rest, sounds like mana issue - with two spells in chest, you have pretty large mana drain at the start, and your socket order is not optimal.
Remember - all spells trigger at the same time, in order of sockets. So, you ideally want your skeletons and FR in first sockets of your item, and your other spells as close to last as possible. That way, loop will stabilize with just mandatory spells, and add others when you have mana to do so.
(I forgot to add - socket order follows the links, first one is top left)
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Jan 9, 2023, 11:52:02 AM
Mayby 10% Less Skill effect duration from Duration Mastery wats missing in your Tree and as long i have seen you onely got 16% Cooldown Recovery Rate instead of 27% (Mayby i dont see it) and you need DMG Recouped as Life.
Last edited by KumaSensai on Jan 9, 2023, 12:04:18 PM
Hi, I am stuck, the loop doesn't start and I am puzzled as to why :( Could you look at my profile? Thanks!
Hey,

I am only level 72 but can't seem to get the loop to go. Can anyone take a quick look? Character name is YNWA in my profile
"
hsiao421 wrote:
Hi, I am stuck, the loop doesn't start and I am puzzled as to why :( Could you look at my profile? Thanks!

primary reason: you have reduced skeleton duration too much. You either get 59% from Dusts, or 34% from Dusts and the Window of Opportunity cluster - you did both

secondary reason: you have too much chaos res, so even after fixing the primary issue, your Ice spear will only run at half speed. Either get more life, or less chaos res (-31 is sweet spot for your current gear)

"
Hey,

I am only level 72 but can't seem to get the loop to go. Can anyone take a quick look? Character name is YNWA in my profile

Remove mastery at Window of Opportunity cluster, that is only used for 27% CDR breakpoint, and will brick the build otherwise
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Jan 9, 2023, 1:07:40 PM
"
hsiao421 wrote:

Do you got 27% Cooldown Recovery Rate?
Unavailable

How does the game treat this relic?

Can you get away with a lower reduced flask charges used modifier with this relic?

If you have, persay, 97% increased charges gained, does it increase the effect of the relic from 1 flask charge per 3 seconds to 2 charges per 3 seconds due to rounding, or does it need to be 100% modifier, or does it not effect it at all?

It would be nice if we can find a way to modify the calculator to account for such a relic.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hello fellow ward loop enjoyers.

Great build, I really liked it.
If it weren't for one problem. Sometimes entering the map I swap weapons and the loop just kills me. I can go back to the same map in the same place and loop runs fine. I can not understand why. For example, the last time this happened on Sirus arena. Any ideas?
"
"
nathanielngwh wrote:
Recently got to buying Crystallised Omniscience and swapped to a 2 cluster jewel setup. Also tried to incorporate the rare ring setup as well.

For some reason, my current loop does not work properly and I am unable to recoup any life at all. It also takes a few weapon swaps to get it started but my life will be permanently stuck at 1 due to no recoup. Could someone see whats wrong with my build? Thanks!

as for the rest, sounds like mana issue - with two spells in chest, you have pretty large mana drain at the start, and your socket order is not optimal.
Remember - all spells trigger at the same time, in order of sockets. So, you ideally want your skeletons and FR in first sockets of your item, and your other spells as close to last as possible. That way, loop will stabilize with just mandatory spells, and add others when you have mana to do so.

Thanks! I accidentally specced out of the life recoup nodes in the top part of the Witch.

Are there other ways to get life recoup elsewhere instead of having to rely on those nodes? Right now that costs me 5 passives which could've easily been 2 jewel sockets for more DPS.
"
nathanielngwh wrote:
"
"
nathanielngwh wrote:

Thanks! I accidentally specced out of the life recoup nodes in the top part of the Witch.

Are there other ways to get life recoup elsewhere instead of having to rely on those nodes? Right now that costs me 5 passives which could've easily been 2 jewel sockets for more DPS.

I path from below to that jewel socket and rock an unnatrual instinct up there to get the little nodes, as well as recoup on a rare ring. You can also get phys recoup as an exarch implicit on your helm. With all of that I calced my recoup to be around 4.5k life per second.

My build is a little different but feel free to check my tree on CastWhenFramesDropped.
Last edited by mrgreenly on Jan 9, 2023, 8:24:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info