[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
cogktb wrote:
Have you tested this more at all, Jamminz? If it's just when "lose resolve on flask use" that bricks the build, then I think I'll still give it a shot. If it seems to just randomly not work in Sanctum, then that's another story. Thanks for reporting. I agree, nothing quite feels like wardloop :)

I've just tried again; it may of just been me not paying attention, too used to rushing through. The flasks seem to tick over in both the safe rooms after completing a room (so you can just weapon swap like you would when you enter a temple while you are mapping to get going going again).

When you select the next room however, you have to wait and start flasks up again; potentially just me trying to be too zoom zoom and not paying attention, but at the time it felt like it just wouldn't start.
"
Wonderglass wrote:
"
Rainbowfire wrote:
Hello,

My loop seems to have broken and I do not know why.

I seem to have everything except

"For 27 CDR, total To Dust must be 34 and Window of Opportunity passive + less duration mastery
"

I have 21 on this (12 on belt and 9 on boots), and I am not sure where to get up to 27.

What am I missing? What should I do to fix? ....

I think I have the checked the rest of the checklist (unless I am just missing something).

If it's broken now and not before, can you pinpoint exactly what changed ?

27 CDR is generally obtained with 7-9 Implicit modifier on the boots + 20-18 CDR on the belt.
With only 12 on the belt, the only way you can reach 27 is to have boots with 15 CDR as an Explicit modifier. For example this one has 14.

This can be VERY expensive.

Now, for the skeleton duration you need :
- 51 Less Duration (Less Duration Support level 3)
- 98 Reduced Skeleton/Minion Duration
Taking Window of opportunity gives you 25 (counting the two small nodes under it).
So you need to get 73.
You can get that with 4 X To Dust ( like 20/20/20/13)
Or
You can use Anomalous Minion Speed which will give you 2% Reduced Minion Duration per 1% quality, so 40% for a Quality of 20%.
Which is what I am using

So far we have 98-25(tree)-40(gem) = 33. So you need to use 2X To Dust for 33% Skeleton. I am using 19% and 14%.

Hope it helped.

Good info. Thanks. I went on the discord and found out it was my low mana that was breaking the loop (this might be a good thing to put int he check list, as I did not notice it at first). One change to damage->mana helped get loops going, but I still have it stop for no good reason once in a while. I am tracking that problem down now.
Does anyone know why the cursed coin shower in an opulent ritual instantly kills you? While looping If you put one foot in the coin radius you keel over and get the you committed suicide message.

What is is turning off exactly?
we have simulacrum tips ?
I can't shorten the skeleton time enough, I did everything but it doesn't work. I think I'm missing something, if you can help I'd appreciate it.

Char name InceptionLooP
"
Redjoker wrote:
Does anyone know why the cursed coin shower in an opulent ritual instantly kills you?

That rain puts a debuff on you that works like the Covetous Shrine; you get increases to rarity and/or quantity, but you take increased damage.

Percentage increased damage.

That makes our self-damage do more than our ward = death. :)
"
KafamRahat wrote:
I think I'm missing something, if you can help I'd appreciate it.

Your loop is failing because of;
- Your Divergent CWDT is lv. 20+2 from chest - we want 19+2, else it requires too much self-damage to be done.

- Life/chaos resist need to be adjusted - check the calculator.
Last edited by nihilisticGoliath on Dec 19, 2022, 9:34:26 AM
I have an extra 13% skill duration modifier on me, although there is nothing relevant in my items and skill tree. I can't remove it in any way
"
KafamRahat wrote:
I have an extra 13% skill duration modifier on me, although there is nothing relevant in my items and skill tree. I can't remove it in any way

did you fix your loop?
"
Akshay wrote:
"
KafamRahat wrote:

did you fix your loop?

No i can't

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info