[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Phrozenq wrote:
My loop starts perfectly in hideout but not at all in any maps.

https://pastebin.com/czH56zhu

you can't run maps with "cooldown recovery" and players flask charges mode. Just reroll them
"
RaiGoNFcB wrote:

you need minimum 1 fasting node in your medium cluster jewel, and also your olroth's flask should be less than 43% charges used + 28% q . It take time to min max properly this build.

Ok Thanks. I rerolled my Olroth's to 41%. Gonna try to get fasting, even though things are not that bad in maps. Maybe getting more quality in my 4th flask will help too.

About that, what is the best choice for 4th flask? I'm currently running dying sun, but I'm considering bottled faith too. What is your preference guys?
Can u help me with this please . I almost get all things in this build of your forum but sometimes i get 1 hit by boss , can u check my profile to fix this please.
"
RaiGoNFcB wrote:
"
Phrozenq wrote:
My loop starts perfectly in hideout but not at all in any maps.

https://pastebin.com/czH56zhu

you can't run maps with "cooldown recovery" and players flask charges mode. Just reroll them

just tried a white map, when I weapon swap I die instantly
"
Akshay wrote:
"
AlviSVPP wrote:
I just noticed in the Spell Suppression PoB that you have Power/Frenzy charges enabled. Where are you getting those from?

Anomalous Blood Rage

But how blood rage working if it single in the ring slot?
Last edited by Ubermitya on Oct 2, 2022, 12:59:01 PM
What’s the earliest level you can start? I have all the gear finally, leveling hallow palm ice crash sucks.
"
What’s the earliest level you can start? I have all the gear finally, leveling hallow palm ice crash sucks.

I recommend level 98 before you even attempt this build. The points are necessary.
"
Kadamose wrote:
"

I recommend level 98 before you even attempt this build. The points are necessary.

Does the Occ version require lower levels?
"
Kadamose wrote:
"

I built the "Tanky Evade + Spell Suppression Version - Level to 100" version and started using it at lvl 80, I'm now lvl 91 doing T16 maps no issue and even regular pinnacle bosses.
"
Kadamose wrote:
"

98 is maybe a bit too much. The build works fine at level 80 on its budget variant. 95 to be comfortable and on high budget version I agree with you, 97-98 is a plus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info