[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Akshay wrote:
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:

Cool sir I got anomalous skeleton, change the cluster and add watchers eye. next upgrade i guess a ring? but isnt removing one of the heartbound loop and changing it with rare ring gonna mess up the loop? any other advice will be very appreciated. Thanks a lot!!

That was not for you, if you can get divergent cwdt then use rare rings, or else continue using 2 heartbound loop rings

Thank you sir, I have one more question, I was able to fix my resistance with bismuth flask because of annihilating light reduced resistances. is there another way I can change the flask into something like silver or sulphur? (and still cap the resistances)
Hello sir !

I played 2month ago with this build that i sold because i was going on holiday + work.

I bought another one on TFT today. The loop is working in my hideout, but when i go into a map, the loop is breaking after hitting minions (even with a map without mods).

Do you have an idea from where it comes from ?
"
AbaraiKun wrote:
Hello sir !

I played 2month ago with this build that i sold because i was going on holiday + work.

I bought another one on TFT today. The loop is working in my hideout, but when i go into a map, the loop is breaking after hitting minions (even with a map without mods).

Do you have an idea from where it comes from ?

remove diamond flask and try.. I think it's because you're using 4 flask..

pd: you dont not have "% reduced flask charges" mod in your belt
Last edited by IverzonX on May 3, 2022, 9:20:36 AM
I tried with only 2 flasks, Diamond + olroth and i had the same problem. Maybe it is only because of the Diamond flask, but i can't understand why it would be a problem to have more crit.
Maybe it comes from the non-divergent CWDT gems (while i have only one hearthbound loop ring) ?
"
AbaraiKun wrote:
Maybe it comes from the non-divergent CWDT gems (while i have only one hearthbound loop ring) ?

Try moving frostbolt and freezing pulse down in weapon. put support gems first.
I have to see on stream to find the issue

that's the problem with level 21 skeleton setup. hard to find to issue.
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:

Cool sir I got anomalous skeleton, change the cluster and add watchers eye. next upgrade i guess a ring? but isnt removing one of the heartbound loop and changing it with rare ring gonna mess up the loop? any other advice will be very appreciated. Thanks a lot!!

That was not for you, if you can get divergent cwdt then use rare rings, or else continue using 2 heartbound loop rings

Thank you sir, I have one more question, I was able to fix my resistance with bismuth flask because of annihilating light reduced resistances. is there another way I can change the flask into something like silver or sulphur? (and still cap the resistances)

you can get resistance on the flask suffix
try to get more levels and and get res on tree

going rare ring will give more omni and resistance
Hi m8.
I have a question about Survival Secrets jew.

It says that it give charges only to inactive flasks.
I can't see how this is useful when we need Olroth's resolve to be active 100% of time?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi m8.

Why Ice spear in pub shows x10 more dps compared to any other skills?
"
Emperor_home wrote:
Hi m8.
I have a question about Survival Secrets jew.

It says that it give charges only to inactive flasks.
I can't see how this is useful when we need Olroth's resolve to be active 100% of time?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It reduces the effect of Olroth's flask, gives you more ward. Just remove it, you will find out why.

Ice spear is a high dps single target skill, it scales with Multiple projectiles.
So helm enchant, dying sun flask and awakened gmp greatly increase its damage.
Last edited by Akshay on May 4, 2022, 10:36:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info