[3.22] Shockwave Cyclone Build | Occultist | Trial of the Ancestors | Path of Exile 3.22

// edited //
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Sep 23, 2022, 9:42:35 AM
What's the best pantheon's for this build?
Very good build. Relatively tanky, rarely dying, hit 98 lvl just mapping, very good clear speed for a cyclone. If used with HH, you might get too high attack speed, which would make you unable to spin for even a second because of mana cost :D
Definetly recommend.
But does battlemage's cry work on cyclone? cause is a channeling spell, so it means it doesn't work with that? or i'm incorrect?

Edit1:
I finally saw that yep it works atleast the spell part.
oh and thanks for the build! i'm trying it out this league!

Edit2: i'm rocking with the build it's awesome!

Only one thing i think i'm not getting enough juice from is the rage mechanic (almost all things die before i get any sizable amount of rage to use berserk).

So whoever read this, any other way to generate rage in this build? that we could somehow slam into it without changing too much.

I know u can get kaom's spirit to generate but u lose all regen + strength (and 3% dmg per 100 strength) on the gloves... strong tradeoff

i though about rage but that doesn't work with totems x'D (and our only other attack that's somewhat free is leap slam not the best)

then there's the Chains of Emancipation belt + temporal rift + remove curse on any flask to get max rage. But that requires changing 18% strength belt, and is big nono.

idk of any other way and i'm out of ideas, so any tips on that regards would be appreciated!
Last edited by argantonio on Sep 12, 2023, 1:25:31 AM
50ex budget?
Nice bait. Boots alone cost 180ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info