janimauk wrote:

zero deaths alot kills

LOL that was my ring, I transed that

also:

-5secs penalty dont work many times
-game froze wtf?
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Apr 14, 2013, 11:08:35 AM
Well that was a lot of fun ! 1st race I do cut throat for the win manage to get to lvl 7 with no gear got a chaos from a player and a regal as drop yeaaa !
I know this is supposed to be superduper hardcore, but I loved the PvP servers in Asheron's Call. There you dropped your most valuable items on death, value being the actual vendor gold value of the item. This meant you had to carry around "death items" which were just valuable junk like gems and jewelery. Collecting death items from people were huge fun and once in a while someone didn't have enough death items or had completely forgotten to restock so they actually dropped some of their gear. :)

I know value wouldn't work in Path of Exile, but dropping 1 or 2 of your equipped items could work. That way you would still have to think about actually equipping that insane unique you just found, but you wouldn't have to restart if you got killed.

I don't think I could play in a permanent league where I lost everything on death, and I don't feel Cutthroat works that well for races.
HvR is the first one to reach level 97 sums it up.

Instance searching is a pain. In CB I hunted down normal racers->3 instances.
Now like 40 instances and 35 of them are empty.

The last 18 min I was ready for PVP and I did not hunt down but how long did I PVP 2 min?

First I tried to hunt down higher players at coves but guess what.

Instance exists but either they were in the middle or at the opposite direction.

Coves PK drops out--->Too big too much searching.

Ledge drops out because newest instances players just swap in and out-->Escape bug.

Flats-->Mostly low players already killed at last once.

Terraces--->Mostly naked, low levels only a few around your level.

This really has to be a viligante mode. Exp mode but with CT.
Actually I could test what happens if you reach act2 and enter PVP arena.

Suggestion:
1.Create smaller open Areas with the size of Tidal Island/The Forest with 4-5 times more exp specially for CT with kills as Goal. Searching should be the goal of exp races with CT.
2. Instances should close far faster around 3 minutes should be enough.

Last edited by Hilbert on Apr 14, 2013, 11:22:20 AM
The race should be based on KILLS imo for the leader board.. People that race ahead aren't really pvp'n. They are just trying to avoid everyone.. Kills only count for a certain % below your level...If you are 10 you shouldn't get credit for killing a lvl 2 in terraces lol

I'd like to see certain zones where you can't choose the instance..the server picks for you till that one is full.. then it fills the next up.

Mudflats would be awesome for this...you zone in and have 12 people dodging roa's while fighting in a fairly open area.

last couple mins there was a large group of people in mudflats fighting in 1 instance. I joined and that was actually the most fun I had.

Mele seems bleh for this style of pvp/race

I think the biggest problem is that there are way too many empty instances you can pick and almost never cross anyone ...
In my opinion, I would like to see something like that :
- ctrl+click is disabled, and when you enter a zone the game randomly selects one with people in there (unless you are the first one to get there of course)
- make a 15 seconds delay after you enter a zone during which you cannot leave
- make it so that when you die, it's not completely over for you, like maybe still have the basic weapon of your class in your inventory

I like the idea of "most valuable item" but in PoE it seems impossible to implement since value is very fluctuating in this game ...

Besides that, I had a lot of fun killing people up until ledge but then mostly people camped there and did not progress, so it became impossible to find people.
was some fun :) died in the last minute or so :D

Allthough it seems like it lacks purpose at the moment. I think the instance number of an area should be limited like first 5 people go into the same instance and just then a second instance can be opend or so.

At the moment it seems a bit pointless since if you are trying to get the highest lvl you just treat it like every other race currently : /
Is it just me or wasn't there a single spambot this race?
On all other races there are like 100 spambots on the last page.
"
Bioman1000 wrote:
- make it so that when you die, it's not completely over for you, like maybe still have the basic weapon of your class in your inventory

Just do what I said, make the vendors free, and change so they only carry white items (a change needed for all race events anyway as the RNG of the vendors influence way to much).

"
Hilbert wrote:
Is it just me or wasn't there a single spambot this race?
On all other races there are like 100 spambots on the last page.

While a fair few of them are bots for sure in the normal races, you have to take mule characters in to account as well.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Apr 14, 2013, 11:40:55 AM
finished mud flats then decided to duke it out did pretty good until the higher levels came to fight got the maul from hilock

live.love.kripparian

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info