3.23 CI PERMA SKELIE/ZOMB/STONEGOLEM Uber down, all content viable afk wave 30

hey i got the build at some point, in budget tree you have forbiden flesh but dont mention u need frobiden flame too to work thats 24 ex and the body armor with glancing and this colors is 20 ex itself .. anyways build is great so far im just scared that my AG will die he wear around 20 ex items too ... any breakpoint that u can be sure your AG wont die ? And how to get all auras i changed the helm to a bone helmet like yours .. will try to transition into final build but this mageblood .... can u use stygian
Dark Shades .... Eazy-E .... Five Letters .... YMCMB
"
Knvcted wrote:
hey i got the build at some point, in budget tree you have forbiden flesh but dont mention u need frobiden flame too to work thats 24 ex and the body armor with glancing and this colors is 20 ex itself .. anyways build is great so far im just scared that my AG will die he wear around 20 ex items too ... any breakpoint that u can be sure your AG wont die ? And how to get all auras i changed the helm to a bone helmet like yours .. will try to transition into final build but this mageblood .... can u use stygian

Hello!

I have correct the budget PoB, i forget to put forbbiden flesh out of the build, but now its make space for thread of hope and GB skin of the lords isn't need anymore. So u can get the chest for 40c.(i got mine with GB for 4ex 2 weeks ago but prices flutuate)

AG with minion life and well crafted res chest will only die to explosions on maps or some deliriuns op encouters as Deadandlivin explained before. He is immortal at 99 of the time, only will die to some really rare op interaction.Deadandlivin gave a great explanaiton on this thread about it.
So the purple minion defencive nodes isn't even needed but if u gonna do some hardcore stuff i suggets u pick up it back.
I have made 2 new tress with minion defence and without.

For belt u can use a rare crystal with good max es + rest + flat es + armour for about 4ex or keep with a vyse on the budget pob (100c) till u get some better for some exs.
The main rolls are ele res, es %, flat es and armour.U can get a good one with all that options for 5-10 ex and don't even need a MB.
MB gives a flat Armour, curse immunity and MS
That's why in the budget Vired Veil is a must to get Hexproof and ez doa ll content with a cost of dropping bone helmet and losing some dps.Virid Veil also put enlighthen lvl 3 to 5 giving space to run all auras since start. So i suggest to go bone helmet only after u got a MB.

On topic:
I manage to get lvl 100 and farm the 12 sills points clusters. The build got big numbers now and i think i can't improve it anymore.Many thanks to Deadandlivin for the help on theorycraft.
All numbers defences and offence got a huged improved number.

EDIT:
I managed to reach 130m dps 9.1k es and 107k armour and 30pct critical reduction
https://pastebin.com/ieVi0Dkw

on working....

EDIT 2:
135M dps pob
https://pastebin.com/SRxmy78Y
Last edited by Bhaltamoz on Apr 5, 2022, 11:57:06 PM
amazing build really i got glancing bows 4k ES and i am immortal facetank sirius with the anima blood and corrupted blood cant be inflicted. Can you please check my character i have problem with the DMG its enough to kill but compared to yours i am missing something big and most of my build is like yours just without mageblood
Dark Shades .... Eazy-E .... Five Letters .... YMCMB
This is an amazing build. There is a mistake in the Description, though.
It says "Budget at 9EX", not "Budget at 609EX".
I'd really like to build this one. Just need to get my hands on a Mageblood really quick.
Pending changes in 3.18, thinking about playing this there.
can this be leaguestarted with or should I take just any old golem build to farm currency before I can switch to this?
Anyone have a mid-budget version? Maybe around 100ex?

hello how many ex for this helmet
Last edited by spajjons on Apr 30, 2022, 10:14:53 AM
I would just like to say reviewing the 540 ex build and the one your working on.

if the new one is to replace the old I would advise against it. Skeletons are worse than carrion golems in many ways. The main thing that is apparent is AOE. Also you should heavily consider 20% physical overwhelm mastery and 60% increased AOE for 4 points.

While paper dps is lower these levels of damage are barely noticeable in practical application. and INC aoe should have a much more noticeable effect than going from 100 mil to 135 million dps.

Also if you replace the primordial jewels the cooldown of golem skills should significantly impact real performance.

Overall great build, side note don't worry about people saying its a copy. It's not and even if it was thats perfectly fine. if you did even one thing different that makes it better thats all we need. Or even situationally better.

great work overall thank you for putting in the effort.
Nice Build.
Last edited by 8enJam1ne on May 1, 2022, 12:13:14 PM
Hi guys, Im trying to understand the Thread of Hope on this budget version: https://pastebin.com/Fm961b7g

It seems to me that all nodes are connected... Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info