New Microtransaction: Astral Portal Effect and Stash Tab Sale

oof
Hello,

portal ... is ok ...

but on the stash sale i always wanted to ask, why you are punishing guilds with higher prices for the guild stashes?

And ... how did you decide that, for example, map stashes are 25 more coins, fragment 55 more? Pure arbitrariness?

Such a good game, with so many bad ideas in background ...
I see the portals team has been busy, portals for mostly all MTXs now, classy!
Last edited by Mojo907 on Mar 25, 2022, 8:51:03 AM
"
Onihasuma wrote:
Hello,

portal ... is ok ...

but on the stash sale i always wanted to ask, why you are punishing guilds with higher prices for the guild stashes?

And ... how did you decide that, for example, map stashes are 25 more coins, fragment 55 more? Pure arbitrariness?

they just want monies
"
Onihasuma wrote:
Hello,

portal ... is ok ...

So basically you want 10+ group people to buy just 1 copy of each tab they will use together for the normal price instead of everyone buying them for themselves for x10 the price in total and you call that punishing. Yeah, what a punishment getting 90% discount instead of 95%...
Last edited by Aredid on Mar 25, 2022, 10:27:29 AM
Glorious!

When on sale?
Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Wow!
This looks super cool!
CASUAL GAMER
Looks pretty good
nice portal. reminds me of the tesseract effect of the Harlequin portals which are some of my favorites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info