The Hook - Top Three Reward Options

Unique Fishing Rod
140715.53%
Random Corrupted 23% Alternate Quality Level 21 Skill or Support Gem
564362.27%
10x Winged Scarabs
201222.2%
Poll closed
i was thinking of voting for unique fishing rod because it fit the theme somewhat.

also because it would a be perfect way to troll players. to collectors its going to be worth a lot, but to everyone else it might be useless.

the next was the 10 winged scarabs. this would be quite useful and perhaps have a more generous drop rate compared to the other 2 rewards, but its not impactful. anyone can farm scarabs, as valuable as winged scarabs are, they are farmable somewhat.

the last option, i was surprised somewhat. this is actually extremely valuable. random 21/23 gems and could be alternate quality too? man... this is really end game content.

i was torn between a troll reward vs something very valuable.

took me a while to resist not trolling and voted on something that players would actually want.

for the greater good!
[Removed by Support]
GEM reward GoGoGo
Voted. Here we go!
A chance for something usefull would be nice...
VOTE WINGED SCARABS GUYS!
You can get all the other stuff already!

WINGED GANG
I'm sticking with the gem lol. Like so many others with me.
Seriously, what kind of people are voting for these useless garbage fishing rods? As if we don't have enough of this purposeless trash yet.
I like how someone votes for something so good they'll literally never actually get it.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Card for Mageblood would be something.
Fishing rod please, it's the only reward that makes sense with the art and name.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info