(not up to date)🔥Consecrated Path BERSERKER🔥All Bosses down ||| 40m+ DPS-Too zoomy-Too stronk

Hey,

Thanks for this great buil!

Does anyone tried it for 3.19? Will it be "easily" viable for uber elder?
"
Xelaback wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for this great buil!

Does anyone tried it for 3.19? Will it be "easily" viable for uber elder?

Im not sure tbh. I made and played this build 3.17. I was the only one playing it, sadly. It was the strongest build for the money ive spent ive seen so far (For bossing/Boss rushing and stuff like that).

I have no clue what they might have changed for 3.19 now, thats why i updated the title.
Thanks for your reaply, if you have some time I would be interested in your build.

So far I've seen this one that is close but without omni: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/explosivebees/rrrolk?i=0&search=skill%3DConsecrated-Path%26sort%3Ddps
But it seems lacking in DPS.
"
Xelaback wrote:
Thanks for your reaply, if you have some time I would be interested in your build.

So far I've seen this one that is close but without omni: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/explosivebees/rrrolk?i=0&search=skill%3DConsecrated-Path%26sort%3Ddps
But it seems lacking in DPS.

Thats the big difference. These ones are Totem builds. Mine was self cast.
Totems are insanely slow and rather limited in DPS.
My version was kinda open ended with DPS and HELLA FAST.
I chose this as a kalandra league start, and although its been pretty rough with all the changes i've managed to make this work really well and i'm absolutely loving the play style and the fact that it can literally wipe the floor without having to use a single totem.

thanks for putting all the time and effort into making this build
"
typwnagain wrote:
I chose this as a kalandra league start, and although its been pretty rough with all the changes i've managed to make this work really well and i'm absolutely loving the play style and the fact that it can literally wipe the floor without having to use a single totem.

thanks for putting all the time and effort into making this build

may i see a pob of yours, or a link. I would love to see it
How does this feel with the nerf to omni? I'm using this build but haven't gotten too far into the levels yet. I did see that, in your PoB, with the new omni you deal about 26m DPS and don't have capped resistances.

Also are there any updates to the build given the nerf?
Last edited by DarkHonor123 on Sep 22, 2022, 2:39:07 PM
"
DarkHonor123 wrote:
How does this feel with the nerf to omni? I'm using this build but haven't gotten too far into the levels yet. I did see that, in your PoB, with the new omni you deal about 26m DPS and don't have capped resistances.

Also are there any updates to the build given the nerf?

Sadly no, i have no time to sustain any kind of guide, nor do i have time to play enough to recreate this build again.

Im sad that no one ever had interest and helped me building it further.

It was the most insane build i ever played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info