[3.18]πŸ”₯ Omni Consecrated Path πŸ”₯All Bosses down ||| 40m+ DPS

⭐⭐⭐Welcome to my Omni Consecrated Path build⭐⭐⭐

❀️​❀️​ Thanks to GGG, this build survives, just as every other build! ❀️​❀️​

"
Introduction:
I had made this build for myself, since none of the other builds could satisfy my needs, I decided to do something myself.

II wanted a boss rusher at first, but also a build that could do endgame bosses, guardians and so on.
Well, now I have made all bosses completely irrelevant :D


Oh boi... all I can tell you is I wish I would have come across this much sooner.
I'm currently the only one playing this build... too bad, because I'm now phasing down bosses within seconds.

To everyone complaining about the Mageblood on my POB.
This is not a key item.
This build has only one key item. Omni Amulet.




βœ… Perfect for rushing map Bosses/ Guardians
βœ… Bossing is so fun and strong!
βœ… Can be played with a 1c Weapon
βœ… Semi Tanky - One shots happen rarely
βœ… Uber Fun Gameplay imo

❌ Dont made for Simu and stuff (At least my equipment is not that far)
❌ You are NOT a tank!
❌ Mapping is just semi good (I would suggest getting Impulsa for that)
❌ Its not complete! im working alone on that build so far
❌ Its not for everyone! i tailored that build for myself


Short Q&A

Why Consecrated Path?
1. because it is cool
2. because it is cool

Why not Totems?
1. because they are slow and weak
2. because they are slow and weak




🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚

πŸ”₯Build/POB:πŸ”₯


My current Setup:
https://pastebin.com/dbivRrSS


POE.NINJA Link:
https://poe.ninja/pob/4cC

🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚

🎦Videos:🎦
(More on my YT Channel)
🌟🌟NEW:🌟🌟https://youtu.be/q069P2cRLCM


🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚

A few words from my side
Spoiler
Let's leave Mageblood aside!
The rest of the uniques are rather cheap.

I would NOT use this build as a League Start.
Not even if you don't have at least some Exalts just lying around.



We use Frostbreath, this one gave the best price performance.
With Chill on Mace, we simply double our damage, an upgrade for this weapon would cost 70-150exalts. Not worth it for me atm.

As a helmet of course Black sun, who wants can also use a Rare with appropriate mods or quite crazy also Abyssus.
But I wanted a little more defense and therefore do not use Abyss

Shield is obvious, Redblade Banner shows its good sides!
It is cheap, we have our Cry more often and this brings us so many advantages that I pass on life and anything else from a rare shield for now.

With the Flasks we go completely on defense. Less Elemental damage and chaos are our goal!
Thereby we go for damage and further vetei

Boots and gloves are important.
We need (for QoL) chill immunity and on the gloves naturally Accuracy

The rings also need accuracy, elemental damage, if Body armour is up to it a Ring with Flammability curse and otherwise of course life life life life

Have as much crit and crit multi on all things as possible.
Just like flat fire damage for example, scale very strongly

We use Forbidden Flesh and Forbidden Flame.(Im currently running two setups. Look up the pobs)
Jewels, Clusters and Gems and stuff please take from the PoB and the linked Gear.


Gear example:
Spoiler

Frostbreath is more than enough to phase all bosses in seconds.(All my recordings were done while using Frostbreath)
Just use Mace mastery with chill on hit. There are hardly any Maces that are better than this 1c Unique.
The maces that are better, cost partly 50-100ex...




There are certainly better builds and better skills.
But I like this kind of gameplay.

Please, if you have ideas, suggestions, find mistakes or whatever! Please, I am open for everything!
Last edited by Kaukus1 on May 7, 2022, 10:01:44 AM
Last bumped on May 26, 2022, 9:49:44 AM
This seems like an awesome build to try once you get enough currency to dump on a not super cost effective (no offence) but very fun looking build.
"
ark9975 wrote:
This seems like an awesome build to try once you get enough currency to dump on a not super cost effective (no offence) but very fun looking build.


haha nah its alright, youre kinda right.

By now it has degenerated into a boss killer.... (see current video)

But I'm also sure by now that you can achieve the same results without Mageblood.
This drastically reduces the total price.
And even so far that you could set up the whole thing with about 30-50ex with ease.
Video was taken down from YT. Was hoping to see gameplay.
"
puppetlife13 wrote:
Video was taken down from YT. Was hoping to see gameplay.


Updated my link
"
Kaukus1 wrote:
"
puppetlife13 wrote:
Video was taken down from YT. Was hoping to see gameplay.


Updated my link


Thank you. How much would you say this build runs without the Mageblood ofc :)
"
puppetlife13 wrote:


Thank you. How much would you say this build runs without the Mageblood ofc :)




You can start this build with ease with 5 exalts I would say.
Frostbreath (With Chill on hit mastery) , Omni and Black Sun, some clusters (There are cheaper variants with other nodes).
Rest of the gear some attributes and attack speed + crit.

Nothing special :D

The way my setup is above, I would guess at 150exalts
The most expensive was my mace. Very niche and rare, because hardly anyone plays one hand mace.
Upgrade from Frostbreath to rare is very difficult, because Frostbreath is already very strong.
Need starter version please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info