New Microtransaction: Astral Weapon Effect

Interesting.
The poligons are awesome, but the trail could be less celestial. It's beautiful, but repetitive. Good work nonetheless! :)
isn't this celestial one?
Where is the new Herald mtx, it has been a long time
While this one looks interesting, I am still waiting to see more vaal effects like the vaal Voidsphere. I was really looking forward to seeing more of those effects, but they haven't been made yet.

I am sad about this really.
every single "space" anything has a static image in it.. fix it.. they looked nice 5 years ago but now they look stale.. flat.. and out of date.. and boring
generally dangerous
This will look nice in the mtx stash along with the other 17 nearly identical celestial weapon effects....
Last edited by Ticklish_Corn on Mar 22, 2022, 1:33:06 AM
trails are a hit and miss. some people like trails some people dont.

theres no pleasing everyone and i mean this in a non judgmental way.

even myself sometimes i like the effect, but hate the trail, sometimes vice versa, sometimes i like it entirely, or hate it entirely.

[Removed by Support]
Agreed. I don't really like the trail too especially as it looks as though the character was carrying a flag.
Can't say you're still milking the Celestial theme when you rebrand it as "Astral" tapping the temple
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info