3.17.3 Patch Notes

"
rahven32 wrote:

They don't see it as needing a fix and is working as intended.

So their intent is for most players to just ignore it entirely after they finish the stupid challenges related to it?
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
pipocadoce1 wrote:
"
Fixed a problem with Scourge Arrow where projectiles that were forked or split were not placing pods.

Wait, I thought Scourge Arrow arrows always pierced. Is there any way to bypass this?

Yes.

Divergent Slower Proj Support gives "Chance to not pierce".

There may be other ways as well, but this is the only one I know of that works with attacks.

Also, Split happens before pierce, so this is only relevant for the "fork" part of the note.

Awesome, thanks man. Gonna do some mean theorycrafting now.
Playing with controller and having a ton of fun! Just one thing: how do we teleport to a party member now? i can't see any option for this :/
omg controller UI is way better then normal one, the HP is places somewhere you can actually see it.

you can pick item off the ground without clicking 400 times, just A once, thats it.

but playing with controler, you gottan learn the controls abit, witch isnt for me, witch someone would port the HP and mana bar for controler as a option in UI.

thanks again for the work guys!
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
why not at kakao? plz explain!!
Really love the controller support and the controller support UI, what could make this even better is being able to use the keyboard and mouse at the same time to make it easier to do trades and manage you inventory
im having some problem, it wont launch, after allocating space for patch 3.17.3 siege of the atlas, it wont load or anything, it just closes, can anyone please help me, thanks
WILL TENCENT SERVERS JOIN THE TEST?OR IT WILL UPDATE THE NEXT SEASON?
nice
"
Dethox420 wrote:
Build guides will now have to feature a "controller viability" section:

Cyclone Slayer - 100% controller viable

built for BBC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info