Path of Exile: Royale - Twitch Rivals Tournament Recap

"
JuldaFulda wrote:
"
starphil7 wrote:
Looks super fun, maybe a bright future ahead for more PvP in PoE.

Would love to see the 2vs2 and 3vs3 that D3 said they were bringing
to the game, the stages looked fantastic, but never got there.

GGG can execute I believe. <3

With old masters ... we have good PvP in PoE. Fights in Sarn arena for fun, 1v1 and team PvPs or CtF ... That all we have, but GGG destroy everything ...

I don't really understand this sorry. What did that change exactly?

My only pet peeve personally, is that it's only US servers for PVP from what I can see.
NICE!
Good you guys are dowing this kind of stuff !
"
Jerle wrote:
Oh dang. Missed the mtx xD

ur not the only one :))
@GGG PLEASE for the love of god stop teasing us by making this mod available to streamers only....That is so frustrating! So much potential
Was real fun to look, I was mostly followed TyTy, but some others parallel . For me the orginal comments of the players where far more interesting than this strange commenting.
"
Yougstroyer wrote:
@GGG PLEASE for the love of god stop teasing us by making this mod available to streamers only....That is so frustrating! So much potential

It was available for everyone during Expedition league, if I remember correctly. They just had a lot of trouble getting enough players and it took forever to fill the lobby.

I think they're trying to create a system where you can queue up while you play regular PoE. That way it might be easier to fill up lobbies. Also 2v2 might be coming, since they teased that to us with streamers at one point.

I think and hope that they've been working on these things and planning to release it to public once they've figured things out. Perhaps pretty soon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info