[3.17] Omniscience Tornado Shot Deadeye (Low-High Budget)

While I agree with most of what you said, 33 mana is plenty for this build. TS costs me 1 mana and mark is cast with life. I can drop 3 totems to empty my mana and it immediately regens. You can hold down ts all day and never have a problem.

I have 26 unreserved mana on my char, and I can clear just about any t16 without breaking a sweat.
Where Point Blank? <confused>
Hey, great guide!

I'm a little confused about my damage and my squishyness...

If you have time, can you look at my pob?

Greatings
The build is very squishy. No matter what yoy do, it's a very squishy build unless you try something else on your gear.

For the dps :

1) Having a tiers 1 flat stats on gloves and boots is an additional source of dps by increasing your elemental penetration.

2) You've got two accuracy rolls, one on your quiver and another one on your gloves. Only one is sufficient and, in my case, i just level my precision to 20 and run without accuracy. It's perfectly fine exept the Eater of world implicit on my gloves.

3) You can do something fine with your bow. It's a 1k elemental dps. I think you should craft "prefixe cannot be changed" and scour orb it to remove all the bads suffixes and then you have two options :
a. craft "can have 3 crafted mods" and add "chance to deal double damages" + "attack speed". It's the safest option.
b. craft "can have 3 crafted mods", add "prefixes cannot be changed" and un random suffixe and after that, use a veiled chaos orb. Before unveilling mods, you should remove all your craft and recraft a suffixe in order to blocks some bad outcommes (like spells ones) with the veiled mod.
The mods you are looking for when unveilling is :
Chance to deal double damages
Hybrid mod attack speed and stats.

The b. way can resul in a way better bow than the a. way but it's more risky.

4) Your rings re ok, but they can greatly be improved. You should try to buy a base ring with fractured t1 stats and spam essences to get the other two t1 stats (maybe t2 if money is a concern). Best base is Amethyst ring for the Chaos res.
You can work with your unset ring and try to have 3 stats t1/t2 ou 2 stats + chaos res.

5) I hate dash as a mouvement skill. I hate it and prefere flame dash because it has 4 uses.

6) You should quality your gems and try to find an enchant for your helmet.

7) You should drop an aura (vitality) in your helmet for a lvl 3 (or 4) Enlightned support gems. It allows you to drop the bad annoint on your amulet for something way better like "Utmost Intellect".

For tankyness :

1) You should put vitality lvl 1 in your ring and buy a Vitality watcher's eyes (life gained on hit). It add a lot of tankyness. Second mod coulb be for precision (attack speed), determination or grace (blind).

2) Change the body armor for a rare armor with spell suppression, life and open prefixe to craft "avoid elemental ailments".

3) Drop the Lioneye's Fall nodes for a second cluster node with one or two small cluster to increased armor.

4) Drop your Atziri's step for a rare boots with stats, suppression, life and avoid elemental ailments. But Atziri's step is a good pair of boots.

5) You should prioritize "cannot be chilled/frozen" if you change your belt.

Hi,

thx for all that explications,

trying to do my best with what i know of the game and of the english :-).

Will reply here after changement, but i block on the bow, afraid to be something bad ^^
"
Oakl wrote:
The build is very squishy. No matter what yoy do, it's a very squishy build unless you try something else on your gear.

For the dps :

1) Having a tiers 1 flat stats on gloves and boots is an additional source of dps by increasing your elemental penetration.

2) You've got two accuracy rolls, one on your quiver and another one on your gloves. Only one is sufficient and, in my case, i just level my precision to 20 and run without accuracy. It's perfectly fine exept the Eater of world implicit on my gloves.

3) You can do something fine with your bow. It's a 1k elemental dps. I think you should craft "prefixe cannot be changed" and scour orb it to remove all the bads suffixes and then you have two options :
a. craft "can have 3 crafted mods" and add "chance to deal double damages" + "attack speed". It's the safest option.
b. craft "can have 3 crafted mods", add "prefixes cannot be changed" and un random suffixe and after that, use a veiled chaos orb. Before unveilling mods, you should remove all your craft and recraft a suffixe in order to blocks some bad outcommes (like spells ones) with the veiled mod.
The mods you are looking for when unveilling is :
Chance to deal double damages
Hybrid mod attack speed and stats.

The b. way can resul in a way better bow than the a. way but it's more risky.

4) Your rings re ok, but they can greatly be improved. You should try to buy a base ring with fractured t1 stats and spam essences to get the other two t1 stats (maybe t2 if money is a concern). Best base is Amethyst ring for the Chaos res.
You can work with your unset ring and try to have 3 stats t1/t2 ou 2 stats + chaos res.

5) I hate dash as a mouvement skill. I hate it and prefere flame dash because it has 4 uses.

6) You should quality your gems and try to find an enchant for your helmet.

7) You should drop an aura (vitality) in your helmet for a lvl 3 (or 4) Enlightned support gems. It allows you to drop the bad annoint on your amulet for something way better like "Utmost Intellect".

For tankyness :

1) You should put vitality lvl 1 in your ring and buy a Vitality watcher's eyes (life gained on hit). It add a lot of tankyness. Second mod coulb be for precision (attack speed), determination or grace (blind).

2) Change the body armor for a rare armor with spell suppression, life and open prefixe to craft "avoid elemental ailments".

3) Drop the Lioneye's Fall nodes for a second cluster node with one or two small cluster to increased armor.

4) Drop your Atziri's step for a rare boots with stats, suppression, life and avoid elemental ailments. But Atziri's step is a good pair of boots.

5) You should prioritize "cannot be chilled/frozen" if you change your belt.

A lot of good info in this I appreciate the help. There are a few things I disagree with, but I will consider them when making this build in 3.18
"
BrettLee wrote:
There is potential, but this guide needs work.

1. You need to be more specific. You mention that Lightning Arrow is better at a lower budget. Why? When does this change? Doesn't need to be a lengthy explanation, even one sentence explaining the difference or when players might consider switching to TS (e.g. once they get at least 2-3+ arrows from quiver/enchant/bow).

2. Briefly outline gear objectives. Yes, most players will be familiar with getting res capped, but talk about how much spell suppression and accuracy they will need. e.g. You need # accuracy from your gear, e.g. T1 roll on gloves or quiver. You need #% spell suppression from gear, which you can get from 2 rolls on your helmet/gloves/boots.

3. Determination with no armor from any other source is rubbish. If you want to use Determination, then recommend hybrid armor/evasion gear and have at least one flask with increased armor suffix. This will get to you around 20k armor which is reasonable for these builds.

4. Flasks in PoB are a bit crap. Update to include proper flasks, these are important.

5. Mana. I don't know which PoB I'm looking at, but it has 33 unreserved mana..that isn't enough when your attacks cost 14 mana with 4 APS and you can't use your mark either (52 mana cost). Fix those.

6. I don't know why the build has two mediocre abyss jewels. These are really useful slots. You could slot in a replica conqueror's efficiency to bring mana costs down even further, an abyss jewel with % phasing on kill or a watcher's eye.

7. You almost certainly want the 15% more proj speed mastery!

I haven't played the build, just my thoughts. Good luck!

1. I do not know when the optimal swap is, but overall mapping feels better on LS but trash on bosses so TS is better at that. There are ways to change it up for LS but that isn't my intention, I though I would just mention it so people can try it for themselves and see if thats something they want.

2. I wasn't planning on being specific on gear so lower budget builds could work. Mentioning where you can get it is all I plan to do, as I want the players to make choices too. I understand some may not like it, but it is the way I play.

3. I agree I need more hybrid, but I would still do full deli maps and not die so I was fine with it. With flasks up I was at close to 20k.

4. Flasks could be better true, and I did change them on my character probably shoulda updated but tbh they are good enough.

5. Mana is completely fine and I explain that in the video. I never run out.

6. Jewels are great for the budget I was at lol.

7. I did take it, one of the pobs it got taken off somehow.
"
akinhi wrote:
While I agree with most of what you said, 33 mana is plenty for this build. TS costs me 1 mana and mark is cast with life. I can drop 3 totems to empty my mana and it immediately regens. You can hold down ts all day and never have a problem.

I have 26 unreserved mana on my char, and I can clear just about any t16 without breaking a sweat.

chad gamer ^^
i will get body armor and change gloves,helmet and boots for some defence and change some flask for more defence
how do you get onslaught with this build? I see you get the node that gives you 100% increased effect of onslaught

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info