This weekend we are running a Stash Tab Sale! The new Gem and Flask Stash Tabs are included in this sale for PC and will be available at a discount for consoles in the next sale. You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Mar 07, 2022 7:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Microtransactions from the Atlantis Mystery Box are now available in the store! It's also still possible to combine some of the individual Deepwater and Siren cosmetic effects into the Atlantis ones.

Check out the Atlantis microtransactions by watching the videos below. You can also view the full range in the store by clicking here.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Still waiting for a "merge 4 premium tabs into 1 quad premium tab" function. Seriously GGG i want it, even if it costs money! I am overfilled with tabs!
Just brought a supporter pack for this. The game is great, but the reddit community sucks.
Sigh... Come on, Grinding Gears. You're killing me here with the prolonged wait for gem & flask tab sale on consoles. Lol
So...where are the Atlantis MTX in the store? Not showing up yet.
nice ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
theta40 wrote:
So...where are the Atlantis MTX in the store? Not showing up yet.

Due to a bug, they aren't showing up at the top of their categories but you should be able to find them by searching for them in the game store or on the website. We're working on getting this bug fixed as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience!
why isn't the 2 new tabs included in the sale??!! console missed it the first week it was released, now we going to miss out on this one too???!!
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
Still waiting for a "merge 4 premium tabs into 1 quad premium tab" function. Seriously GGG i want it, even if it costs money! I am overfilled with tabs!

+1....
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info