Path of Exile: Royale Twitch Rivals Tournament

HandsUp HandsUp HandsUp
i want that ... 'pet' !

hope that pet help you to loot objects from the ground :) ...
"
moonretealoud wrote:
I understand that due to the recent Rivals attempt, players will receive MTX drops twice, but this does not mean that you need to do this, you do not need to shove the most unpopular MTX for obvious reasons. It's better not to give anything.

L + ratio + I want hands + HandsUp
"
moonretealoud wrote:
I understand that due to the recent Rivals attempt, players will receive MTX drops twice, but this does not mean that you need to do this, you do not need to shove the most unpopular MTX for obvious reasons. It's better not to give anything.

.    ⠀           Traveled the entire galaxy trying to find out who asked⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .   
Last edited by joffxrey on Mar 3, 2022, 6:26:59 PM
when the free stuff to grab grabs you back.
What's that with you GGG writing the date and hour at the end of the news post? It's incredibly annoying. This is not how you announce events.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Those hands are so creepy. I want them.
Dang, so the Elder portal from when it was cancelled is gone? I didn't realize until the next day that if you stuck around you could get it from viewing another channel.
Oh that's cool.. making events and exclusive MTX's only for streamers.Bring back the old style races... like 2013-2017..
Huh, I was upset I had missed the first one.

I would have preferred the MTX from the first event but free stuff is free so I won't complain. Thanks for the second shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info