3.17.2 Patch Notes

Loot Filter now bugged
Also broken loot filter. Man, that last Harbinger was ... unsightly.
loot filter broken unplayable
To fix your filters, find the line(s) referred in the error message and remove this string:

"

"Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons"

That fixed the FilterBlade Elder Strict for me.
Last edited by TaikuDee on Mar 2, 2022, 7:52:33 PM
"
TaikuDee wrote:
To fix your filters, find the line referred in the error message and remove this string:

Buddy that is only helpful to people who code their own filters, which is a negligible percentage of the people who play this game
//go next
"
TheSN wrote:
Buddy that is only helpful to people who code their own filters, which is a negligible percentage of the people who play this game

You can edit any filter imported from 3rd parties here on this website under Home -> My account -> Item filters (right panel at the bottom) -> Edit.
Last edited by TaikuDee on Mar 2, 2022, 8:00:00 PM
For people with an item filter issues, try disabling delirium cluster jewels good enhancements section completely in neversink then redownload the filter. It's a band aid for now and it works, u could've just read it in G1 like 10 mins ago
The number of Prefix and Suffix modifiers on an item is no longer preserved when rerolling modifiers using an Eldritch Chaos Orb.

why though?
"
ExitBag wrote:
The number of Prefix and Suffix modifiers on an item is no longer preserved when rerolling modifiers using an Eldritch Chaos Orb.

why though?

Because we were having too much fun. It's our fault.
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:

Can you address harvest crafting (gem, uniques, etc) from stash, while in a map, causing the game client to crash to login? This wastes portals and time.

Already on known bug list for a least a few days
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info