Arch UI still shit.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
ProGameZ wrote:
OH WAIIT
ITS JUST 72 SLOTS? and we cant have pages of this stash to store invitations?
Thats not a lot of space you know..
GUI developers please try to play game a bit more and you will feel player's pain.

Wow... Can't tell if you're joking or you are joking. Nice joke btw.
"
Darknight81 wrote:
And again, WHERE is the ARCHNEMESIS STASH update?

And what about that UI and stackable Archnemesis?? It's unplayable during the creation of a new character and it must remain linked for all the characters, Make sure that the fragments of Archnemesis it's crazy to reproduce again and AGAIN and AGAAAAAAAAAIN the errors of the PAST!!!

Especially since we can't even retrieve them in the inventory for the trades so WHY limit the stacking?????

An idea for interface:

A plugin on REDDIT:

The idea of the community or the developers are better than your long time of work ...

Forget it, the it's just a throw away league to have something to launch with the real big expansion that they do every new year. It's not even rewarding enough you're just better of doing literally anything else. Can't see this ever becoming permanent it's not worth their time investment and I agree.
Arch Nemesis map-like tab when?

The map stash tab is the cleanest and well thought out tab out of all the tabs available, every tab should work like that.

Arch Nemesis tab is still a mess, you're spending forever to make sure you don't accidentally use a rare frag on a recipe you're saving for.

Make it work like map tab (multiples of the same in one location) AND THEN an easy access recipe you're saving for. I think 8 or 9 recipes you're saving for would do the job.

BUT IT MUST BE ORGANIZED LIKE MAP TAB!!!

I've had 3 frenzied drop all league and that just bogs me down and clutters the tab so much.

I had it organized once and then once frenzied wasn't dropping at all, it quickly became a mess.

ORGANIZE!!!

It'd be reasonable with only being able to store 5-6 of each frag.

Y'all need a crash course in Feng Shui, it has multiple applications and will make this game great.

AS IS, game is mediocre and will be ditched for ANYTHING better. Diablo 4 could spell death to PoE unless GGG shapes up.
strongbox currency affinitizes to the currency tab but infused engineer orbs (higher quality strongbox currency) does not have a home.

scouting reports still don't have a fragment slot and these drop even more than maven invites.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
yay! thank you GGG
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
We dont even need this tab. Better to have a better Archnemis UI tab improvement.

FYI - Middle Emblem is not even positioned correctly....
Last edited by R3cKiTT on Mar 1, 2022, 6:52:26 PM
Nice ! will the gem stash tab ever see a alphabetize list ?
I like it.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
TY GGG!:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info