[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
TheMopped1337 wrote:
love your help on the other build and now you have finaly your own guide.
i love playing cyclone and i have finaly a headhunter and can smash thru maps :D

only problem i have is that my build is very squishy on bosses.
can you help me out for that problem?
have 20ex budget for upgrades

Gearing looks solid. Which bosses are killing you? The build isnt super tanky, but you shouldnt get one shot.

On upgrades, your armor is cool, but getting one w/ crit + curse + - mana for attacks would help you a lot as it would allow you to drop the mana leach and open up the possibility for going the cluster jewel route with forbidden flesh / flame.

Also, big DPS boost for you to drop impale, pick up some chance on tree and swap to Crit Damage.
I have a tree that would work well for what I suggested btw.
İt was really fun build to follow thanks for sharing
can you check my build again @beerleague i have changed my armour having a hardtime finding boots and gloves
"
Conquitus wrote:
can you check my build again @beerleague i have changed my armour having a hardtime finding boots and gloves

Gloves look better, boots need MS.

Also, would be a huge boost for you to not have the double life flask and mana flask. You need to get the same -mana craft on your ring on your other ring and ammy.
Awesome guide man!
I am really enjoying your version of cyclone! Looking at your crit tree I see 60% impale from tree and 20% from Dread Banner....where does the other 20% come from to reach 100%? What am I missing? Thanks.
"
wactober2355 wrote:
I am really enjoying your version of cyclone! Looking at your crit tree I see 60% impale from tree and 20% from Dread Banner....where does the other 20% come from to reach 100%? What am I missing? Thanks.

On my current tree, I dropped the four node wheel below the duelist area and picked up a watchers eye with 25%. The other % comes from the tree and the physical mastery node. its actually 105%.
I thought about a Watcher's Eye possibility after I asked the question. I'm currently using a Watcher's Eye for increased damage with pride and immunity to elem weakness with purity of elements. Not sure I want to give that up....thanks for quick reply!
"
wactober2355 wrote:
I thought about a Watcher's Eye possibility after I asked the question. I'm currently using a Watcher's Eye for increased damage with pride and immunity to elem weakness with purity of elements. Not sure I want to give that up....thanks for quick reply!

The one that you are using is roughly equivalent to what you could get for 50c or so on a rare jewel.

25% impale chance one is good because it saves 4 points. That said, its generally only good if you can afford it with another damage mod from either pride or precision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info