[3.19] CoC Ice Nova Build | Assassin | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

Gosh, does it look incredible!

I wish I had the currency to actually go with it! Seems awesome!
This build is very squishy... too many one shots for 3.19.
These are my issues:

1) Build is quite squishy imho;
2) Cannot sustain ES leech without the dual jewels.

So my question is, beside the first point which I think is not so dependant from the build itself but it depends from the changes in the game since archnemesis: how can I affor the ES leech without having the two jewels (combined they are almost 10 div if not more)? I thought about adding a life potion and zealot's oath but I am not so sure.
Absolutely LOVING this build. I was in t16 maps since level 74 lol. I don't even have the cluster section yet.

There's only two things that confuse me:
I will get randomly 1 shot sometimes with 5200 ES and I am not a newb. I am careful of what I roll and I'm trying to spot what is happening, but I'm at a loss.

Second thing is the hit chance. I have T1 and T2 flat and would be at 100% hit chance. Suddenly I check, and I'm back to 99. I get a little more accuracy where I can and it's 100 again. Then, randomly, it will be 99 (in game menu). Is this a bug?

Unrelated to my questions, you can grow this build significantly with unnatural instinct, etc.
Can you explain the Mark on Hit and Assassins mark set up? How is that working, and what is triggering it?
hi, will there be an updated version of this guide for 3.20 or is it still viable as it is now? :)
"
Djirya wrote:
hi, will there be an updated version of this guide for 3.20 or is it still viable as it is now? :)

Still the same bad build. I recommend not to play ANY Shav´s low life CoC unless your ok with dying a bunch. It´s the squishiest CoC out there and quite frankly not worth the money you invest for what you get.
Last edited by koskesh539 on Dec 8, 2022, 11:22:05 PM
what would recomend wiht a similar setup?
I follow this and expend a lot of currency but i am dying a lot.
Always freeze and fire damage.
Best assassins starter build to transition into this?
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
I would love to build a coc ice nova ass on standard... got like 100 divs and lots of items/gems... maybe somebody could help me out to put a build together?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info