Weekend Wings and Back Attachments Sale - Get a Free Mystery Box When you Spend Points

I'm pretty sure I bought a skin transfer after seeing this announcement at around midnight, and the post is from like 7 pm. I didn't get a box, or it failed to load or something.

The skin transfer even loaded into ''recently received'' but the box wasn't there.
:)
Last edited by Slacktivist on Feb 25, 2022, 1:21:48 AM
No wta pet for 2 points? Iam personaly offended.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Bought a mystery box, didn't get an extra mystery box. Had to read, sadge :/
twitch.tv/KQFFE
Last edited by KQFFE on Feb 25, 2022, 2:58:16 AM
haha fuck i cant read, i just went into the store and bought something for the box XD FAIL
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
I bought a Mystery Box and didn't get a second one as a gift.

P.S. Nvm it was delayed
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
Last edited by Daimonidlo on Feb 25, 2022, 3:38:16 AM
I didn't get Mystery Box either after weta pet purchase :>
My Weta army gets bigger. Good trade i guess this time.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Sorry, neither wings nor back attachments are on my watchlist. What I'd really like to see is the Celestial Brand mtx discounted. But the last time you guys discounted that, you slyly kept it just above 100 points - at 105 to be exact.

I'm not going to be suckered into purchasing even more points than I need like that. And so it remains on my watchlist, unbought. Bring it down to the 100 point mark and I'll buy it. And no, your 'free' mystery box ain't gonna get me either. It's telling that you chose to put the offer out this time right on the eve of Elden's Rings' release. Gotta cash in quick before it comes out, huh?

This dude literally thinks he's so important that GGG cares he isn't spending $20 LMAO
gahhh. im so unlucky i almost always get gloves 😭

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info