This weekend, we're having a sale on Wings and Back Attachments! You will also get one free Harmony Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store! Check out the full selection of discounted items here.

Please note: It's only possible to get one free Harmony Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box.

This offer is available on both PC and Consoles and will end at Feb 28, 2022 7:00 PM (EST) (This is displayed in your local time).

Also, if you haven't already, be sure to check out Kirac's Vault Pass if you're looking for a bundle of great microtransaction effects for your arsenal! Find out more here or click here to get yours!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Reserved.

Sorry, neither wings nor back attachments are on my watchlist. What I'd really like to see is the Celestial Brand mtx discounted. But the last time you guys discounted that, you slyly kept it just above 100 points - at 105 to be exact.

I'm not going to be suckered into purchasing even more points than I need like that. And so it remains on my watchlist, unbought. Bring it down to the 100 point mark and I'll buy it. And no, your 'free' mystery box ain't gonna get me either. It's telling that you chose to put the offer out this time right on the eve of Elden's Rings' release. Gotta cash in quick before it comes out, huh?
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 24, 2022, 7:18:15 PM
nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
nice
GG
#1 AURABOT solo/party POB
Mirror shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3261154
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Sorry, neither wings nor back attachments are on my watchlist. What I'd really like to see is the Celestial Brand mtx discounted. But the last time you guys discounted that, you slyly kept it just above 100 points - at 105 to be exact.

I'm not going to be suckered into purchasing even more points than I need like that. And so it remains on my watchlist, unbought. Bring it down to the 100 point mark and I'll buy it. And no, your 'free' mystery box ain't gonna get me either. It's telling that you chose to put the offer out this time right on the eve of Elden's Rings' release. Gotta cash in quick before it comes out, huh?

You know you're not the target audience, right?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Very nice!

Also just hit 40/40 this league and put up the new totem. I think they are a bit crooked since I add the new one, will fix later.

Edit: In the event anyone from GGG is reading this, these were the best set of challenges you guys have done since I started playing I feel. It felt like there was not much RNG at all, it was all mostly challenges you could focus on, and finish.

Hope to have more challenges like this set in future leagues.
Last edited by sumfight on Feb 24, 2022, 8:01:54 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

LOL
"
sumfight wrote:

Edit: In the event anyone from GGG is reading this, these were the best set of challenges you guys have done since I started playing I feel. It felt like there was not much RNG at all, it was all mostly challenges you could focus on, and finish.

Hope to have more challenges like this set in future leagues.

Agree, no high RNG challenges and no kill boss while X shit that requires you to have a completely different build. Very nice. The end game grinds were a little bit too easy though, I like at least 3 very grindy to separate the sigma eagle trophy chads from the tiger betas.
Right after I spent points? Gosh darn it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info