There has been a lot of interesting discussion within the community since the launch of our Siege of the Atlas expansion and Archnemesis League, so we wanted to move the spotlight over to some Path of Exile community members that like to talk about all things Path of Exile! Check them out in today's news post.

February 3 - Baeclast #81

February 6 - Forever Exiled - 3.17's Archnemesis League Launch

February 13 - Forever Exiled - The First Week of 3.17 Archnemesis!

February 13 - Baeclast #82 ft. Brittleknee and Gilbertamie

February 13 - Fated Connections #70 ft. Tuna, Iiyra and BalorMage

February 18 - Blastcast

20th Feb - Forever Exiled - Crafting the Atlas

February 20 - Fated Connections #71 ft. Zizaran, ds_lily and BalorMage

February 22 - Stalling Podcast

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Very nice
I love you, GGG.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
the games great right now btw, doesnt rly feel worth making a feedback post for it but just wanted to throw it over there. this expansion is real progress i think on issues it felt like maybe you either wernt listening to us on or were just ideologically polarised from the side of the community who shares my kind of view on the game.

but i think maybe neither of those things were true and its just easier to point at a problem than really find an ideal solution. iterative design is needed and takes time. i think theres room to grow but it really feels now like were on the road we need to be on. at times in the past ive despaired that the game would never find the road and we were just lost and maybe going the wrong way.

but now i think were in a really good spot and we have a clearer sense of direction where things can improve even further.

its happy times for poe, and i honestly think so many of us are mega burned out, the fatigue is real, were in the final year or 2 stretch now leading to poe2 and were feeling the strain. i think we dont have the hunger to reward the current game state with the dedication it deserves. its a shame, but what matters most is the game gets to an amazing state before the poe2 launch, because thats the big refresh we all need and the game has to be ready for us when we get that new drive and player influx.
ty GGG but for GOD SAKE ADD MORE QOL PLS! PLS PLS GGG WE NEED MORE QOL!

no more arhmemesis with TINY smallest inventory and no sort options at all!!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Pog
Yeah I agree the league is great and the patch is nice. I just hope that you can take a moment to fix really simple issues that irritate every person, not only minmaxers. The fact that you cannot interact with gems during sell/buy phase with npc or the currency not being recognized by NPCs even though you have it in the stash just to name a few. Those small things are irritating no matter how good the league mechanic will be.
Love the league. Hopefully GGG won’t be nerfing all the fun next league.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
A basic sorting algorithm would help a whole lot. That and about 50-100% more space.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info