[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
HDachebot wrote:
Two noob questions:
1. What should i focus on getting next to upgrade build? https://pobb.in/KXcb-mAMx6Yt (Im using ventor's gamble only for farming maps)
2. At what point should i switch to Annihilating Light?

Thanks in advance.

corruptions on gear, 6link shavs

AH is only after you get mageblood
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I dont understand "Ghost Dance", this build doesnt have any Evasion so im just sitting at 600 energy shield with 1 hp. Doesnt really make sense to me,
Love the guide and the build so far, but I have a question (it's maybe a dumb one, I dunno haha). In the PoB it shows that Zealotry, discipline, and wrath are linked to blood magic. The only thing I can see called that is a node in the tree, but it's not taken in any of the builds in the tree that I can see. How do I set this up to be able to use these auras?
"
FaiserON wrote:
I dont understand "Ghost Dance", this build doesnt have any Evasion so im just sitting at 600 energy shield with 1 hp. Doesnt really make sense to me,

It transforms into Inner Conviction while in radius of Militant Faith with dominus, we don't use ghost dance
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
mystek23 wrote:
Love the guide and the build so far, but I have a question (it's maybe a dumb one, I dunno haha). In the PoB it shows that Zealotry, discipline, and wrath are linked to blood magic. The only thing I can see called that is a node in the tree, but it's not taken in any of the builds in the tree that I can see. How do I set this up to be able to use these auras?

With the mastery on tree allocated, you put them into prism guardian
I noticed that in the level 77 version of the tree you have BOTH Zealots Oath AND Ghost Reaver, doesn't ghost reaver cancel out Zealot's Oath?
Feels like I'm at the point where I need the most expensive upgrades to progress, but inflation from the League Mechanic + Abyss MF farm has made upgrades insanely expensive unless I am also doing that same grind (which I don't want to). I can do Semi juiced T16s, Blight Ravaged, Logbooks, etc. But struggling if I try to juice anything very hard, feel like I get one tapped by any maps with Crit mods and any rares that are Crit Resistant take a very long time to kill and lots of kiting.
"
Clarynaa wrote:
I noticed that in the level 77 version of the tree you have BOTH Zealots Oath AND Ghost Reaver, doesn't ghost reaver cancel out Zealot's Oath?

no, because regen is not recharge
Last edited by Cassie322 on Dec 30, 2023, 5:41:38 PM
Oh wow, sometimes I hate how similarly worded things are in POE! TY!
Hey there !

League starting kinda late and wondering if Arc is the best choice or if Arc of Oscillating is the way to go for now for everything in general ?

Thanks in advance for the answer !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info