[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

hi i just finished the maps...
i got about 50 chaos saved... how do i make the build going?
the LL setup doesnt work because i need some uniques i cant afford yet. and i am dying very fast.
"
Snipemaster wrote:
hi i just finished the maps...
i got about 50 chaos saved... how do i make the build going?
the LL setup doesnt work because i need some uniques i cant afford yet. and i am dying very fast.

Get 4 link shavs asap, finish your gem setups, get some decent ES rare belt/boots.

"
Dvight wrote:
"
Reckless12 wrote:
Sir, does it only have arc lightning as its main damage skill? how can you quickly kill early bosses in acts 4-7. Noob here

Use Galvanic Field? With this skill I easly kill all bosses on leveling so far, also I killed this mini boss in league mechanic. I dying only because poor technical state of 3.23 update (lag, frame drop etc.) :/

BTW.I also tested Galvanic Field of Intensity (this new one) and its work pretty nice with this build.

Intensity transfiguration is like simulating 30% shock effect, so it's good if your gear sucks (or on some pinnacle bosses), but if you can make big shocks it's worse. So actually yes, it is better for leveling.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
If Arc of Oscillating has worse single target but fantastic clear speeds, would you recommend us carry both in our inventory and swap accordingly? lol
Could this work as a scion? 🤔 or are the templar ascendencies just that good. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this build so thank you
"
Could this work as a scion? 🤔 or are the templar ascendencies just that good. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this build so thank you

It must be Inquisitor.

"
MrChangg wrote:
If Arc of Oscillating has worse single target but fantastic clear speeds, would you recommend us carry both in our inventory and swap accordingly? lol

It's only like 5% less single-target, I'll clarify this on the main page. I do recommend it if you're not a bosser.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I'm now in the mapping side of things and I feel insanely squishy. Thankfully the build let me easily cap res but the items in the Extreme Budget part of the guide cost way too much for me afford. I feel like I need to complete the Atlas to start to afford this stuff.

A 6 slot wrappings being 3 divine for example doesn't seem feasible till I've gotten deep into the Atlas and I'm struggling with yellow maps. Plus this wand is destroying my survivability, it's doing more damage to myself than anything else at the moment.

I feel like I'm missing somthing massive from the leveling/budget section of the build as currently I'm having a pretty hard time.
Last edited by shaun840 on Dec 14, 2023, 4:17:41 PM
"
I feel like I'm missing somthing massive from the leveling/budget section of the build as currently I'm having a pretty hard time.

Prices are slowly falling on things for the build (Thunderfist was 150c yesterday, now it's down to 60), I'm at about the same place you are. Do chaos recipe and Expedition to build currency to buy the missing pieces and don't switch to Shimmeron until you can offset the extra damage you take. Damage from rare wands is fine in yellow maps.
"
shaun840 wrote:
I'm now in the mapping side of things and I feel insanely squishy. Thankfully the build let me easily cap res but the items in the Extreme Budget part of the guide cost way too much for me afford. I feel like I need to complete the Atlas to start to afford this stuff.

A 6 slot wrappings being 3 divine for example doesn't seem feasible till I've gotten deep into the Atlas and I'm struggling with yellow maps. Plus this wand is destroying my survivability, it's doing more damage to myself than anything else at the moment.

start with 4link shavs, arc in gloves.

you need presence of chayula asap it gives over 1k es.

temporarily use vitality to sustain shimmeron
Last edited by Cassie322 on Dec 14, 2023, 6:28:16 PM
Hi,
First of all great thnak you for your guid and build, Got a lot of fun with it !

But yet, i found mys dps low and dont know what to prioritize to up him
If someone can give me some advice it will be super cool !

Here is my POB
https://pobb.in/THg93E2o6AvY
Last edited by Tonfz on Dec 15, 2023, 7:09:44 AM
Heyoh, maybe a noob question but I didn't see anyone specifically discussing it.

Why take the "20% Increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills" reservation mastery?

I'm only level 65 currently but I'm not seeing a time where this build starts to reserve life instead of mana?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info