[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

good day sir, i ve just got tired of berseker, wanted to try something else, do you have recommended leveling skills?

i guess that for uniques we should wear tabula rasa, goldrims, etc
Awesome build guide cass , keep up the good work!
"
good day sir, i ve just got tired of berseker, wanted to try something else, do you have recommended leveling skills?

i guess that for uniques we should wear tabula rasa, goldrims, etc

Not a sir, thanks! If you download the POB and go to the items tab, you can select the leveling uniques gear set from the drop down menu at the top.

Tabula and goldrim are included in this set, yes.

"
Lulu911 wrote:
Awesome build guide cass , keep up the good work!

Thanks!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
- Mar 7 2022: Added slightly more max energy leech at the cost of Dexterity, which should come from rings anyway.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
hello, why we use chaos ress ring if thanks to shavrone armor chaos damage does not bypass ES?
"
hello, why we use chaos ress ring if thanks to shavrone armor chaos damage does not bypass ES?

Because then you take less energy shield damage from chaos.
ty for helping noobs,
btw i could afford only 5l shavrone´s, wich gem should be dropped?
also : why you wear 2 circle of nostalgia with herald of agony and you dont have that aura socketed? what am i missing?

many thanks in advance!
Last edited by merovingian223 on Mar 10, 2022, 8:28:39 AM
"
ty for helping noobs,
btw i could afford only 5l shavrone´s, wich gem should be dropped?
also : why you wear 2 circle of nostalgia with herald of agony and you dont have that aura socketed? what am i missing?

many thanks in advance!

Gems are listed in order of priority on the POB.

The rings are for the power charge/etc and the aura-related mods are ignored.
yikes. just did a quick search. power charge rings up to 90 exalts.
actually they start around 5 ex,but yeah, they are a big wall in this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info