[Xbox] 3.17.1 Patch Notes

(PLEASE GGG) ATTENTION GGG, After the update something very wrong happened, 5 crashes in 20 minutes, crash in the Heist, in the maps, without any mobs or something that justifies these falls. Don't do important items until there is an update. It's very broken guys.
Same. Not a single crash this league, then since update I can't play for more than a couple minutes before game crashes to home screen.

Just tested some more with a low plain white map, crashed everytime I started a ritual.

Restarted xbox/router, everything else working fine, and still happened.
crash constant xbox one
"
verbalkint83 wrote:
"
Fixed a crash that could occur while selling items to Kirac.

Upper left side, single slot items? If so, it might be the same one that always existed in Rogue Harbor.

What about Defiance Banner btw, is this a visual thing in the ingame Character menu where no boni are shown or does it really not provide anything as for now?

Edit: Gem/Flask tabs?

Just for me I crash all the time when selling to Lily in the H/O and now that I think about it it tends to be rings or things that are in the upper right corner. But next time it happens I will have to pay more attention, but it definitely has happened to me 3-4 times this league where everytime I sell to Lily in my H/O it crashes then I sell my stuff to Lily in Act 6 and everything is fine and I can continue on about my way.

The first couple times it happened I actually reset my hideout by switching hideouts thinking I needed to that to clear it, but the last time I just sold in my acts and continued playing, but based on this makes me think it is more specific items in specific slots
"
TheKid83417 wrote:
"
verbalkint83 wrote:
"
Fixed a crash that could occur while selling items to Kirac.

Upper left side, single slot items? If so, it might be the same one that always existed in Rogue Harbor.

What about Defiance Banner btw, is this a visual thing in the ingame Character menu where no boni are shown or does it really not provide anything as for now?

Edit: Gem/Flask tabs?

Just for me I crash all the time when selling to Lily in the H/O and now that I think about it it tends to be rings or things that are in the upper right corner. But next time it happens I will have to pay more attention, but it definitely has happened to me 3-4 times this league where everytime I sell to Lily in my H/O it crashes then I sell my stuff to Lily in Act 6 and everything is fine and I can continue on about my way.

The first couple times it happened I actually reset my hideout by switching hideouts thinking I needed to that to clear it, but the last time I just sold in my acts and continued playing, but based on this makes me think it is more specific items in specific slots

I had 3-4 with Kirac in my H/O and my first thought was oh no, it escaped Rogue Harbor. :D There it is pretty straight up (for me at least), left side, i think the first 4 or 5 slots in both upper rows. Usually a juwel, maybe even exclusively, not fully sure. When you restart, it even throws you out when trying to vendor it at Karui Shores etc.. Discarded from hand then. Never been something valuable for me plus the portals in Rogue Harbor never crashed, so it was just a funny glitch so rare i enver thought about reporting it. But yeah, reproducable when it was glitched once. Not sure if you could actually set it up yourself.
Game is still desyncing on a massive scale after patch and hotfix. I was playing zerker flicker with soulthirst before patch. Now its consistent desyncing no matter what character I'm on... -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info