Siege of the Atlas Boss Kill Event Winners and Highlights

"
lebik wrote:
Event for 20-30 ppl , wat the point of this ? GGG if you want make Events - make them for All your players , not the 20 choisen ones .

It is quite clear that we are now facing an Esport, where the most skilled players always excel.
For the casual or the less capable, there are free twich-drops where you have to do practically nothing.
Be happy or change your game if you are not satisfied with your challenge.
Last edited by JimmyWoodman on Feb 23, 2022, 9:17:47 AM
Grats to Unclaimed, that guy was on fire!
"
lebik wrote:
Event for 20-30 ppl , wat the point of this ? GGG if you want make Events - make them for All your players , not the 20 choisen ones .

+ Infinite.
PoE always caters to streamers, they think that's the only thing supporting their game, for the first league I spent 0$. Damn it felt good! Cause they arent making this game for US anymore, just THEM.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
lebik wrote:

+ Infinite.
PoE always caters to streamers, they think that's the only thing supporting their game, for the first league I spent 0$. Damn it felt good! Cause they arent making this game for US anymore, just THEM.

You're kidding right. Nothing is stopping anyone else from participating and winning other than skill. This is comparable to saying the gauntlet event is only there for Darkee, imexile, steelmage, and Alkizer. Instead of complaining about GGG creating an event for first kills how about we show some support for a company that not only created and continually updates a F2P game but actually supports their player base and provided incentives for a new league.

They could have just rolled out the new league and said there you go like previous league launches. Instead they actually provided an event.

The entitlement of people is just astounding.

GGs I really appreciate the events and the time I have watching the top players going ham.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info