The Self Found League

There is one thing in this game I hate so much. Game is not rewarding because just like was Diablo 3, the game is balanced around trading, trading and unfortunetely trading again.

I love this game, really! But I don't want to play a trading simulator game. It's just boring. And this is why D3 was not fun at the end.

So, maybe there is some people who like this kind of feature and I respect that. However, it's not the case for a huge amount of gamers.

Here is the idea : create a new league for people who want to play SELF FOUND. No trading (or only for items dropped while in a party with friends). And of course, a drop rate balanced for this mode.

You have nothing to loose doing that. Everybody would be happy.

Sorry if my english isn't perfect, it's not my native language.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump!
+1

The Self Found League

1. No trading possible.
2. All items dropped on the ground by players are instanced, as with quest rewards.
3. IIQ/IIR increased by Q/R%, for some high values of Q and R.

Last edited by Courageous on May 5, 2013, 12:01:13 AM
Totally agree.
Yes if this was implemented i would play path of exile til i faint.
"
danonon wrote:
Yes if this was implemented i would play path of exile til i faint.

I think it's the case for a lot of people.

Come on GGG ! Give us that kind of feature and this game will definitely be the best for a long time!
Where do characters go when they die in your new league? If they stay in the self found league it will work fine, but if they dump into default it would alter the economy there.
I'm not talking about hardcore league. So of course characters will stay in the self found league after dying.
In that case, I would like to join your league when the option becomes available.
I would like to be a part of this as well, good shout!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info