The Self Found League

Its sad to see POE "veterans" bump this considering GGG knows about this by now one would think and bumps dont do anything, especially since its not equal to millions of people wanting this, its just like a child who begs for candy over and over because its the same people bumping this.

If you want this to happen, wait till it happens, or if it doesnt, then let it go.
You just bumped it :P.

Btw at least they should totally make this as a challenge league!
"
Drkzaleos wrote:
You just bumped it :P.

Btw at least they should totally make this as a challenge league!

That i agree with, they could test how many really wanna play this way. Would be the ultimate proof there are enough people to warrant a permanent SFL. Otherwise we have fun for 3 month and its back to normal, no harm no foul.
Hi,

if you want to play self-found come to Hardcore and simply ignore the 3 trade requests / hours on trade chat 1.
"
DeltaWing wrote:
Hi,

if you want to play self-found come to Hardcore and simply ignore the 3 trade requests / hours on trade chat 1.

Shit drop rates make SF impossible in the current game and you know it. Nothing wrong with a temp league being SF because GGG can test how many are into it.
"
"
DeltaWing wrote:
Hi,

Shit drop rates make SF impossible in the current game and you know it. Nothing wrong with a temp league being SF because GGG can test how many are into it.

Not really expecting a SF Temp League since it's obvious that not many are into it. But I would really love to have atleast 1-2 week SF races. That would be really fun.

Still have no idea why GGG completely disregards the idea of SF in any use.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
DeltaWing wrote:
Hi,

i do this since 14 days
4 Death lvl 40-50 is the result,
why ?
simple reason, with lvl 12 gloves and a average Lvl of the items of lvl 20 you cant stand at Act 2 Cruel

I came to the game and loved it, now i feel betrayed and look in the forums to find a spark of hope. But this is simmililar to D3.
Looks like all these "GGG was foundet by players who want to make it the right way" is only "Public Relations" and in real the only reason i could imagine to do such a bullshit is that they sell by themself items

Golden shell, crappy content.

Last edited by Boregard77 on Dec 29, 2014, 10:15:13 AM
"
polymortis wrote:
There is one thing in this game I hate so much. Game is not rewarding because just like was Diablo 3, the game is balanced around trading, trading and unfortunetely trading again.

I love this game, really! But I don't want to play a trading simulator game. It's just boring. And this is why D3 was not fun at the end.

So, maybe there is some people who like this kind of feature and I respect that. However, it's not the case for a huge amount of gamers.

Here is the idea : create a new league for people who want to play SELF FOUND. No trading (or only for items dropped while in a party with friends). And of course, a drop rate balanced for this mode.

You have nothing to loose doing that. Everybody would be happy.

Sorry if my english isn't perfect, it's not my native language.

people will find a way around this, like trading anni's and torches in d2.. it was not allowed in a window, so people droped items to trade, in the end people ended up getting robbed, and going to black markets.. it just wasn't good..
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
"
TheFalls212 wrote:
"
polymortis wrote:
There is one thing in this game I hate so much. Game is not rewarding because just like was Diablo 3, the game is balanced around trading, trading and unfortunetely trading again.

I love this game, really! But I don't want to play a trading simulator game. It's just boring. And this is why D3 was not fun at the end.

So, maybe there is some people who like this kind of feature and I respect that. However, it's not the case for a huge amount of gamers.

Here is the idea : create a new league for people who want to play SELF FOUND. No trading (or only for items dropped while in a party with friends). And of course, a drop rate balanced for this mode.

You have nothing to loose doing that. Everybody would be happy.

Sorry if my english isn't perfect, it's not my native language.

people will find a way around this, like trading anni's and torches in d2.. it was not allowed in a window, so people droped items to trade, in the end people ended up getting robbed, and going to black markets.. it just wasn't good..

News flash: This isnt Diablo 2, this is POE. Things they did wrong there GGG might do right and there is nothing wrong with a SFL 1 month or a SF temp league.
"
TheFalls212 wrote:

LOL?

Self Found League doesn't mean that there won't be a trading feature. There will be one but even if you buy or sell stuff you still won't be able to use them. TLDR; Bind on Account.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info