Upcoming Improvements to the Archnemesis Panel

You can open it at the same button as scourge tree. Form its ' button.
"
ArkamHatchet wrote:
nice, but seriously start thinking about hiring a guy who is going to sit in every meeting and scream QoL every 10 seconds. The league is goog but it could have been great with these little details. great job anyway

This can be solved by hiring professional UI designer.
ty
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SystemNick
I can somehow understand why it is hard decision for GGG to enlarge the inventory or make it stackable;
it would make it too easy and too fast for experimented and above average players to achieve all possible goals in the league, therefore accelerating the emptying process which occur as the league ages, and also making it more frustrating for begginners and slow players which in addition to not getting the same wealth/time played ratio will also get progressively lonely in the league, with trades dying and public parties dissapearing and all that.

Well i kinda imagine is something along that lines, anyway.

BUT, that doesnt mean that some QoL improvements cant be made to league interface, beside recipe components filtering.
If not increase the size by 2-3 rows or make them stack like maps (max 3 per type regardless of their level/tier) then
AT LEAST create an underbox or two with 4 slots where to place the current recipe components and the next one, so we can have some sort of planning and not be required to pause, check inventory, scan components, check outside chart recipe excel/google doc thingy every time when a component drops and inventory is already full.

OK?
thnx, bye
Last edited by Zenshii on Feb 17, 2022, 8:10:03 AM
Let's us stack similar fragments
why so late?
It should be from start
well thats not rly changing anything except people with memory loss or no internet can now do theire recipes easier.
also, it's nice i can plan my recipes now that i can't do because i am missing one component all the time <3

we don't even need a larger inventory or stacks but i need more drops, it'S so annoying beeing unable to do a recipe because 1 component is missing for days, i can't pinpoint certain enemys for a specific component that is waaaaay to much of a hassle and it's not even garanteed to work.

ggg i love this league but there are small disappointments like the favour system beeing to weak and archnemesis components drop rate beeing to low.
"
Koscigrob wrote:
"
typecast wrote:
People are tripping. 64 slots is fine and you don't need autosort, stacking, multiple inventories, or more inventory slots. People worried about Archnem IV don't be. It is easily doable on 25 slots. Stop trying to do everything at once and pay attention to what monsters and league mechanics are dropping what. You can target farm everything.

We'll see how the new system works when it's ready. Can we get confirmation that nothing happened to the search bar and that it was clipped out of the picture.

Would you like to share this secret information what mechanic or what monsters drops what arch mod? Or if there is some reliable source which has it listed? From my obserwation it can be bound to monster's mod, but then you can target some monster's mods to only some degree, so its still random.

Rymse made a thread on reddit a few days ago titled I made a sheet for Archnemesis drop locations
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3242483 <--- YES
GGG your correction <--- NO -_-'
Last edited by aroos666 on Feb 17, 2022, 8:34:56 AM
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
ArkamHatchet wrote:
nice, but seriously start thinking about hiring a guy who is going to sit in every meeting and scream QoL every 10 seconds. The league is goog but it could have been great with these little details. great job anyway

This can be solved by hiring professional UI designer.

Been at least 2 years I'm saying that and I'm getting downvoted to obliviou on reddit lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info