[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Ty for ur reply... i already have summon skeletons with vaal too.. it is lvl 16 but no more than 8 skel mages for now :( (with summon skeletons) but it tot with gem dead reckoning i could have 15 with just normal summon skeletons.
"
w00t_1987 wrote:
Ty for ur reply... i already have summon skeletons with vaal too.. it is lvl 16 but no more than 8 skel mages for now :( (with summon skeletons) but it tot with gem dead reckoning i could have 15 with just normal summon skeletons.

Yeah, dead reckoning says 15 summon mages total but YOU have to get to that number, the jewel does not provide you with 15 maximum summoned mage skeletons. You need to get max skeletons from tree and your items and your gem level.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
arathrana wrote:
Hi, this league it is the first time i play necromancer and i decided to try your build.

At this moment I have decision stress.
I have about 5 div and 400 chaos currency to spend but I don't know what to pick.

I'm lvl93 and don't die too often but often enough to have difficulties levelling.

I could upgrade gloves & boots for more chaos resist
I could try to get a +1 helmet with reservation and try to get the extra max. resist going

I could buy some more jewel and cluster jewels.

Somebody can give me some advice and make me decide easier?

Thanks!

You could try to get +2 wand then go for the ashes then you may try to get your all max resists as high as you can get them, preferably to 90% with melding.

Ty bought a wand!

Ashes is too expensive. I’m checking reservation helm + 3% reservation jewel. Gives me about 95 free mana, you think that’s enough?
"
arathrana wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

You could try to get +2 wand then go for the ashes then you may try to get your all max resists as high as you can get them, preferably to 90% with melding.

Thats a good amount but you might have to get yourself an anamalous gmp in order to reduce your mana cost on summon skeletons and be sure to use lifetap on the wand in order to negate desecrate and offering's mana cost.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on May 18, 2023, 2:51:42 AM
Hi, thanks for build. Finished uber challenges with it.
In my opinion non-crit with 3-4 renewal(if you lucky to get right megalo), awakened control destruction(with unnerved) and to dust jewels are fills better, because of low base crit chance of our scele, and its kind of hard to make everything for crit chance work at the same time.
"
Dartiuseg wrote:
In my opinion non-crit with 3-4 renewal(if you lucky to get right megalo), awakened control destruction(with unnerved) and to dust jewels are fills better, because of low base crit chance of our scele, and its kind of hard to make everything for crit chance work at the same time.

This might be true.
I also think that with the new cruicble trees we have more options to add base crit chance to our minions and we have options to add 100% non-damaging ailments effect on the wand which is absolutely amazing.
I think there are many variables of this build that may be explored and if one wants to explore a non-crit area, it might be open to them.

With cruicble league version I did, I found the map clearing amazing and easy as pie and boss damage was something to be reckon with. Both versions are ok in my book.

Made this tree, but with the low base hit (around 140k) shock and chill are not that big even with last node, around 12%. With crit build its up to 20% i think.
"
Dartiuseg wrote:

Made this tree, but with the low base hit (around 140k) shock and chill are not that big even with last node, around 12%. With crit build its up to 20% i think.

I was able to reach 40 to 50% shock effect with my crit skeletons this league, I had a 160% increased minion dmg wand and it was performing great.
"
Dartiuseg wrote:

Are u using anomalous faster proj and sniper mark? How good is it? If I can understand how it works, I think projectiles splitting after boss for example and not hitting him again on return?

Will it not be better to not use sniper mark?
"
poearca wrote:
"
Dartiuseg wrote:

Are u using anomalous faster proj and sniper mark? How good is it? If I can understand how it works, I think projectiles splitting after boss for example and not hitting him again on return?

Will it not be better to not use sniper mark?

Wrong gem. Ended league in the middle of testing hypo/assamark vs anomal faster/punishment. In my opinion anomal/punish are better.

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Dartiuseg wrote:

I was able to reach 40 to 50% shock effect with my crit skeletons this league, I had a 160% increased minion dmg wand and it was performing great.

I'm not that rich) So non-crit mages can be a low budget choice
Im using skitterbots to compensate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info