Path of Exile: Royale Twitch Rivals Tournament

do we get to play royale? i am stuck at 123 wins...
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
Ark is more than 500k on steam and that's founders only, several days till officail release.

It's already down to barely 400k, in matter of hours lol. No PoE release has ever lost that many people that quickly.

barely 400k

ur funny
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
Ark is more than 500k on steam and that's founders only, several days till officail release.

It's already down to barely 400k, in matter of hours lol. No PoE release has ever lost that many people that quickly.

barely 400k

ur funny

Well there's less than 350k right now. Besides, what matters isn't how Lost Ark and PoE are doing on the day of Lost Ark's launch, but how each is doing a year from then. I know what I'll be betting on. But I also expect you wouldn't have the guts to bet anything. Especially since you've been beating this tired old drum for a while now, and getting nowhere despite being consistently wrong.
I want to be able to participate!
What time it is in cet?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
nice :D
Ooo baybe. That is soo good.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
Is royale now a game mode that is only used for twitch rival events? What happened to hosting this on weekends? Sure would be nice to play it again.
Nice !
Bad Seed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info